GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Favourite Former Senator

+13
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
Tuk Tuk
TheAvatar
shabbs
wprager
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
Vandelay
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

POLL: Favourite Former Senator

POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_lcap235%POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 35% [ 11 ]
POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_lcap213%POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 4 ]
POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_lcap229%POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 9 ]
POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_lcap219%POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 19% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

31POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:27 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
asq2 wrote:We seem to have pretty short memories. Not a single vote for Redden so far. I know he sucked for his last two seasons, but c'mon...

He didn't suck the last two years. People just realized how ordinary he had been for his whole career and how that career was built on the backs of talented teammates and a constant barrage of media hype. POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 807786

Perhaps. But I don't think there's any denying a dramatic decline in his level of play between '05-'06 and '06-'07. The man was our transition game.

32POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:34 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
asq2 wrote:We seem to have pretty short memories. Not a single vote for Redden so far. I know he sucked for his last two seasons, but c'mon...

He didn't suck the last two years. People just realized how ordinary he had been for his whole career and how that career was built on the backs of talented teammates and a constant barrage of media hype. POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 807786

Perhaps. But I don't think there's any denying a dramatic decline in his level of play between '05-'06 and '06-'07. The man was our transition game.

The forwards were a big part of that transition game too but he got most of the credit.

33POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:35 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Redden was awesome, then he complete flatlined. Epically failed the last 2 years of his 13 million dollar contract.

Add to that, we got to watch one of the greatest Sens ever leave here and go to a division rival for 1 million dollars more?

No votes are forthcoming for Redden I would wager.

34POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
asq2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

The forwards were a big part of that transition game too but he got most of the credit.

Again, maybe. But if that were the case, you wouldn't have expected our transition game to suck so much last season.

35POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i was a big Magnus Arvedson fan can really give a reason but i always liked hi was a good defensive guy

36POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Z should take this running away but there seem to be a few Hossa lovers ***cough** gaylords ***cough***

I kid...

37POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:15 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I picked Big Z.

38POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

MurderOnIce wrote:Z should take this running away but there seem to be a few Hossa lovers ***cough** gaylords ***cough***

I kid...

Everything Hossa did with his hands was beautiful.

...that sounded alot better in my head POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Icon_pale

39POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:Z should take this running away but there seem to be a few Hossa lovers ***cough** gaylords ***cough***

I kid...

What, no Cyclone Taylor or Clint Benedict on this poll?

40POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i was a big Magnus Arvedson fan can really give a reason but i always liked hi was a good defensive guy

He was fantastic. He was one of the toughest guys along the boards, until some idiot left the players door open to the ice and it opened him up like a can of tuna. That was both scary and rule changing. I don't think they opened out after that incident.

41POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:

I kid...

Too far back, but there were some incredible players on the Sens of the 20s (and before that of course).

42POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
davetherave wrote:

I kid...

Too far back, but there were some incredible players on the Sens of the 20s (and before that of course).

And where's Ron Tugnutt? Heckuva goalie, and a great name to boot.

43POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i was a big Magnus Arvedson fan can really give a reason but i always liked hi was a good defensive guy

He was fantastic. He was one of the toughest guys along the boards, until some idiot left the players door open to the ice and it opened him up like a can of tuna. That was both scary and rule changing. I don't think they opened out after that incident.

he got signed by the nucks in 03 then went to sweden in 04 and retired in 04

44POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
davetherave wrote:

I kid...

He's in the 'other' area.

45POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:12 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
davetherave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
davetherave wrote:

I kid...

Yeah, but you're lumping all the players from the 90's in the 'other' area...Norm McIver, Brad Marsh...guys who played their heart out back when the team was new and battling the odds.

46POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
davetherave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
davetherave wrote:

I kid...

Yeah, but you're lumping all the players from the 90's in the 'other' area...Norm McIver, Brad Marsh...guys who played their heart out back when the team was new and battling the odds.

Shrug You can only have 10 poll options. Thems the breaks.

47POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:

I kid...

Frank Nighbor. POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 472966

48POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Favourite Former Senator Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:08 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Havlat circa 05/06 = Entertainment at its finest.
He'll score a hat trick and then kick you right in the junk. POLL: Favourite Former Senator - Page 3 263560

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum