GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie

+10
The Silfer Server
Vandelay
spader
wprager
Amnesia021
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap27%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 7% [ 2 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap215%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 15% [ 4 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap226%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 26% [ 7 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap222%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 22% [ 6 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap24%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap20%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap20%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap24%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_lcap222%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie Vote_rcap2 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm taking Alfie out. Let's assume that he'd garner 80% of the vote, we'll level the playing field a little.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Winchester

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Winchester

Really? There's nothing wrong with that, I like him a lot as well, but I'm surprised he comes out as your favourite.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Elliott

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Volchenkov baby! POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie 88481

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll go Spezza, but it's really close between him and Shannon and A-Train.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Winchester

Really? There's nothing wrong with that, I like him a lot as well, but I'm surprised he comes out as your favourite.

He's really one of the only players on the team besides The Alfie that I would never want to see gone.

There are a lot of players on the team that are a lot more talented, but none of them are from the Seaway Valley.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i cast my vote for spezza i have always like him but he does need to bring some defense into his game but this offseason he seemed to have matured and seems to really want to be in ottawa unlike other players

Donavan.... BEYYAAAAA... I didn't know there were others beside Alfie..

Volchenkov. I'm surprised he isn't winning this by a landslide to be honest. He's the type of unsung guy teams must have to be successful. Can't give this guy enough props for all his self-sacrifice on the team's behalf.

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

I'm going with the Chugga Chugga Cheechooooo Train. Whos on board?!!?! You just wait...These tickets are going to be expensive in a few months.

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie 167110

you just wait... 🇬🇬

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gotta go with Spezza, especially after this Heatley fiasco. After #11, his is the only number I'd consider putting up on a jersey (but I'll probably still go with #11, if I ever get around to it; hey, that Emery practice jersey is already half-way there.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Foligno. Love his drive and his eyes that never leave the puck.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Gotta go with The Fish. To me, he's everything an NHL player should be. He's not there because of his talent, he's there because he loves the game and loves to win and will do whatever needs to be done. Love watching this guy when the playoffs roll around.

I am gonna go with Karlsson. This kid is going to be real special here for a long time. Just need to make sure there is someone ready and willing to protect the little fella.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum