GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your favourite Senator?

+8
The Silfer Server
LethalLehner
caissie_1
shabbs
Mojo
wprager
PTFlea
asq2
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is your favourite Senator?

Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_lcap253%Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_rcap2 53% [ 10 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_lcap25%Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_lcap25%Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_lcap20%Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_lcap216%Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_rcap2 16% [ 3 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_lcap211%Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_lcap20%Who is your favourite Senator? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 pm

For the longest time my favourite has been Volchenkov, but I'm liking Foligno more and more each day.

Last edited by The Guy With The Mustache on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

In terms of the whole fan-base, in terms of # of friends in the city, or in terms of on this site/more hard-core fans?

I still think Alfredsson is #1, with good reason, and especially among the younger fan-base, Heatley and Spezza are pretty popular, even if some Wink would warrant that they don't deserve that.

3Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:21 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Personally, my favourite Sen currently is Alfie, the player I have the most hope for is Spezza, and my favourite prospect is Karlsson, followed by Regin.

4Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:22 pm

the question is who is your favourite senator.

5Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Damn you sir. :D: I voted Shannon, but that's BS. Alfie, Spezza, Heatley all rank up there on a good day. Foligno and A-Train as well.

Just...can't help loving Shannon though. His tenacity makes him unbelievably likeable.

6Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 pm

504Heater wrote:Damn you sir. :D: I voted Shannon, but that's BS. Alfie, Spezza, Heatley all rank up there on a good day. Foligno and A-Train as well.

Just...can't help loving Shannon though. His tenacity makes him unbelievably likeable.
I like shannon too, he reminds me of a younger St. Louis (with alot less skill)

Last edited by The Guy With The Mustache on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammamar)

7Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

St. Louis is over-rated. Where would he be without Vinnie.

Alfie, hands down. Anyone who votes otherwise is limiting their thinking to the past few months.

8Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm

wprager wrote:St. Louis is over-rated. Where would he be without Vinnie.

Alfie, hands down. Anyone who votes otherwise is limiting their thinking to the past few months.
St. Louis has always been a good player. Where was Vinny when he broke Vermont's records for points and assists?

And I've never thought Alfie was as great as you guys make him out to be.

9Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Breaking records in the minors is not the same. Smaller guys don't have as much to fight through as they do in the NHL.

As for the Alfie comment, Blasphemy!

10Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

wprager wrote:Breaking records in the minors is not the same. Smaller guys don't have as much to fight through as they do in the NHL.

As for the Alfie comment, Blasphemy!
:^^^^: I like Alfie and all, but ya.

St. Louis may be one of the most talented players in the NHL, certainly inch for inch.

11Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:

Me too. He works out with him in the summer I just found out.

12Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I don't see this poll can have anything but an overwhelming majority for Alfie. This would be a better question when this team is post-Alfie.

13Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 pm

504Heater wrote:

Couldn't have picked a better mentor. Now if only they could get Mats Naslund and Dave Keon, he'd have the best training available.

Now if only the Hansons would mentor Bass
Who is your favourite Senator? I_hansons_hi

14Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I gotta say... one of my favourite Senators was Bryan Smolinski. I just loved the way he played, and the elbow to Domi.

Heh heh.

Not sure if I have a "favourite" Senator these days... this year has seen such bad performances I almost feel like starting over again with these guys.

15Who is your favourite Senator? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:

Couldn't have picked a better mentor. Now if only they could get Mats Naslund and Dave Keon, he'd have the best training available.

Now if only the Hansons would mentor Bass
Who is your favourite Senator? I_hansons_hi

You know, I never knew (or had forgotten) that only one of them (the one sitting furthest away) is a Hanson. The other two are brothers, but not named Hanson.

Man, I miss that movie, but there's now way I'll ever be able to watch it again until the kids are all gone. Should be another 12-15 years Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum