GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your favourite Senator?

+8
The Silfer Server
LethalLehner
caissie_1
shabbs
Mojo
wprager
PTFlea
asq2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is your favourite Senator?

Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_lcap253%Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 53% [ 10 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_lcap216%Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 3 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_lcap211%Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

okay so he might not be the most flashy or skilled like some of the other players, but the effort/heart is there every night, never takes a shift off, and drives hard to the net on every play.

32Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Of all the players on the Senators, the consensus seems to be the most respected is Daniel Alfredsson...

...and Anton Volchenkov gets my other, uncounted vote, for his quiet, courageous, consistent play.

Clouston's brought some pride back to this team as well.

33Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alfie was my choice, but A-Train is a VERY close 2nd.
I too have high hopes for Foligno, Shannon, Regin and Karlsson; and I'm VERY curious to see who Murray snags this year in the draft.

Once Alfie hangs them up for good, I'll be curious to see who takes the helm and can quiet the room when it's unsettled and who can dictate the play on the ice...

And DTR, you make another great point: Clouston seems to have managed to bring back their passion, their pride and their drive. That alone is no small feat and I hope these boys continue to learn and are eager for his tutelage for another season or two.

34Who is your favourite Senator? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favourite Senator? Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:46 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I meant at this point in Shannon's career.

I'm still not sure I understand you. :oops:

Are you saying that you don't think St. Louis currently has a lot more skill than Shannon does, or that St. Louis at Shannon's age didn't have a lot more skill than Shannon does now?

I'd be inclined to agree with the second, but from your sentence I was thinking it was the first, and I think St. Louis is currently far better than Shannon is, again currently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum