GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie

+10
The Silfer Server
Vandelay
spader
wprager
Amnesia021
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 2 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap215%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 4 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap226%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 7 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap222%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 6 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_lcap222%POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Foligno. Love his drive and his eyes that never leave the puck.

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore

Gotta go with The Fish. To me, he's everything an NHL player should be. He's not there because of his talent, he's there because he loves the game and loves to win and will do whatever needs to be done. Love watching this guy when the playoffs roll around.

I am gonna go with Karlsson. This kid is going to be real special here for a long time. Just need to make sure there is someone ready and willing to protect the little fella.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think it's great that there are so many different choices. It is a testament to our depth, I think. Finally.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I think it's great that there are so many different choices. It is a testament to our depth, I think. Finally.

:^^^^: Weird, I was literally just thinking that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:I think it's great that there are so many different choices. It is a testament to our depth, I think. Finally.

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 668437 Weird, I was literally just thinking that.

Are you sure we're not the same person?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

POLL: Your favourite Ottawa Senator behind Alfie - Page 2 668437 Weird, I was literally just thinking that.

What if we are? Vertigo

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Volchenkov is my favourite. The guy is a beauty. Always has a smile on his face too.

But I'm a fan of pretty much any Senator that plays and competes to the highest of their abilities. I'm also a huge fan of Foligno, Fisher, Bass, Philly and Winnie. Pre-lockout i absolutely despised Neil, but since, he has more than grown on me.

My favourite player that was once a Senator and is no longer one (money idea for a new poll) is the great Antoine Vermette. I find he was oft-underrated, even by Sens fans, and even proved to help us out in trade, as he brought us Lehner.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ Good call, doing that now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What if we are? Vertigo

My wife hates hockey, though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What if we are? Vertigo

My wife hates hockey, though.

Sucks to be you. Crazy Eyes

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.gmhockey.com/ottawa-centaurs-f31/poll-favourite-former-senator-t3399.htm#107156

Favourite Former Senator Poll now up.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza. Karlsson's definitely my favourite prospect (even if I consider Cowen to be better) though, and will probably become my favourite player shortly (har har).

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Spezza-Neil-Fisher and Foligno

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Volchenkov

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Spezza. Karlsson's definitely my favourite prospect (even if I consider Cowen to be better) though, and will probably become my favourite player shortly (har har).

What's that you say? There should be a poll for prospects as well? Okay then. Will do. :rockon:

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wouldn't that just equal who we thought were the top ten prospects?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:wouldn't that just equal who we thought were the top ten prospects?

Really? I had someone else entirely at number one because I think he's our top prospect, but he might not be my favourite prospect. You know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum