GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Line Predictions:

+23
DefenceWinsChampionships
mattshock
strachattack
jamvan
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
Amnesia021
The Silfer Server
Flo The Action
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
SensFan71
Riprock
shabbs
spader
asq2
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
PTFlea
Jordo
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

121Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

OK then.

MacArthur/Turris/Ryan
Michalek/Legwand/Stone
Chiasson/Zibaneblad/Lazar
Greening/Smith/Neil

Phillips/Karlsson
Wiercioch/Ceci
Borowiecki/Gryba

The Gregger
Lehner

122Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:00 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH CONDRA HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HIS CORSI IT'S OFF THE CHARTS

123Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:03 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH CONDRA HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HIS CORSI IT'S OFF THE CHARTS

He'll come in the bottom 6 once the team comes to its senses and returns Lazar to Junior.

124Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH CONDRA HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HIS CORSI IT'S OFF THE CHARTS
The #CondraSituation returns...

125Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Easily correlated to level of competition faced.

126Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mr. W.P. Rager. You keep up with the #fancystats and you might find yourself employed at TSN.

127Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mr. W.P. Rager.  You keep up with the #fancystats and you might find yourself employed at TSN.

I don't think I could tow (sic) the company line.

128Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:17 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm thinking I might have to learn these advanced stats if every team is using them.

129Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trading Methot makes the most sense. Gives you some assets when you already need to get rid of a d-man anyway. We have the depth on D and the lines work perfectly with him out IMO.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Zibanejad-Chiasson
Hoffman-Legwand-Lazar
Greening-Smith-Neil

Cowen-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Phillips-Gryba
Boro

Anderson
Lehner

130Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where's Eric "CORSI" Condra?

131Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:44 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Where's Eric "CORSI" Condra?

Extra I guess. Am I forgetting anyone else?

132Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:48 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is looking more and more likely with each passing day:

MacArthur/Turris/Michalek
Zibaneblad/ Ryan "Jackrabbit" Johansen /Stone
Chiasson/Legwand/Lazar
Greening/Smith/Neil

Phillips/Karlsson
Wiercioch/Ceci
Borowiecki/Gryba

The Gregger
Lehner

133Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Trading Methot makes the most sense. Gives you some assets when you already need to get rid of a d-man anyway. We have the depth on D and the lines work perfectly with him out IMO.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Legwand-Lazar
Greening-Smith-Neil

Cowen-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Phillips-Gryba
Boro

Anderson
Lehner

Like those pairings.

But Smith wants to move up and out (3rd line wing). Personally I think Lazar sticks and Hoffman will be sent down (and claimed on waivers). A third line with a veteran center and a player not afraid to drop 'em would be pretty much perfect for a 19-year-old kid.

134Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if Smith plays 3rd line wing then do this:

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Smith-Legwand-Condra
Greening-Lazar-Neil
Hoffman extra

135Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:if Smith plays 3rd line wing then do this:

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Smith-Legwand-Condra
Greening-Lazar-Neil
Hoffman extra

I guess Stone is injured?

136Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:58 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Where's Eric "CORSI" Condra?

Extra I guess. Am I forgetting anyone else?

Yes. See above.

137Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:59 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

damn my boy Stone lol.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Lazar-Legwand-Stone
Greening-Smith-Neil
Condra

138Line Predictions: - Page 9 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:59 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Trading Methot makes the most sense. Gives you some assets when you already need to get rid of a d-man anyway. We have the depth on D and the lines work perfectly with him out IMO.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Legwand-Lazar
Greening-Smith-Neil

Cowen-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Phillips-Gryba
Boro

Anderson
Lehner

Like those pairings.

But Smith wants to move up and out (3rd line wing).  Personally I think Lazar sticks and Hoffman will be sent down (and claimed on waivers).  A third line with a veteran center and a player not afraid to drop 'em would be pretty much perfect for a 19-year-old kid.  
if smith wants a more offensive spot he can move over and take neil's spot and let pageau center that line. they'd probably generate more offense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum