GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predictions Empty Predictions Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm making a prediction here that Gainey goes the cheap route and picks Brenden Morrison off waivers to replace Lang.

Kuba and Neil will be traded. I'm thinking Neil to SJ even more now, seeing that Grier and Roenick are out 4-6 weeks. Kuba could be a Bruin if they do not get a better player. If Leopold is available they'd probably take him.

Last edited by Dash on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Predictions Empty Re: Predictions Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:37 am

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I think it's usually pretty tough to guess where players go and to be honest, I don't care too much. I'm more interested in predicting what Ottawa will take in today. I'm guessing there will be at least one 1st round pick (maybe two if Murray really does some gutting), a 2nd rounder, a 3rd roudner, and a 5th (if someone takes Schubert), plus at least two prospects. Any thoughts?

3Predictions Empty Re: Predictions Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 am

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I get the sense that little will happen regarding the Sens today. They will resign Neil and move Kuba and Schubert. In the end Murray will have acquired two 2nd rounders and a prospect. If Neil gets moved perhaps an additional 2nd rounder and/or prospect. Most of Murray's work will come in the summer.

I also sense the league will shuffle a bunch of 3rd and 4th liners around today for depth purposes but not much else.

4Predictions Empty Re: Predictions Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 am

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Kuba signs...WTF!!!

5Predictions Empty Re: Predictions Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Not doing too well with this...

- I'm predicting a shake up in Montreal - 3 goalies called up, someone's on the move. Price as part of deal to Tampa for Vinny [D4]

- Moore to Minny [D3]

- Neil and Recchi to SJ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum