GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 10 senators predictions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top 10 senators predictions Empty Top 10 senators predictions Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Here's your chance to predict your goals and points totals for your top 10 senators. I'll go first.

1Karlsson 17g 80 pts (hopefully if he can come back early)
2Stone 31g 68 pts  
3Turris 28g  64pts

4Hoffman 32g 62pts
5Ryan 24g 55pts this year Bobby finds his game. And I might be a little conservative
6Brassard 21g 51pts   brassard has an extra year with the team, he usually needs a year to adapt judging from the past
7Pageau 18g 40pts I think Pageau gets a bigger chance at shinning after last year's playoff. I can see him getting better wingers or youth that can be more offensive which will help his point totals.
8Dzingel 17g 37pts steps up a bit, used to the NHL
9Burrows 14g 30pts I think he'll move between the 3rd and fourth line.
10Chabot 8 goals 24pts i think if he makes the team out of camp then he takes a lot of Phaneuf's PP time. Red hot for a rookie.
If not maybe it's Dion with roughly the same points

There's definitely a jump in point totals for guys as I think we'll see a much better PP under Boucher this year. A few guys will find their groove in that.
I think z smith's points drop quite a bit. Might find his way on the 4rth line before long with youth chimpoing at the bits. Unless there's injuries and he gets top 6 minutes.

2Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll do it tomorrow. I think a forward will be the top scorer next season.

3Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:44 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:I'll do it tomorrow.  I think a forward will be the top scorer next season.

Are you taking bets? Thinking

4Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I'll do it tomorrow.  I think a forward will be the top scorer next season.

Are you taking bets? Thinking

Not a safe bet for me, but I think Stone will outscore Karlsson.

5Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1.Stone - 81 points (30 goals)
2.Karlsson - 74 points
3.Hoffman - 40 goals - 71 points
4.Brassard - 52 points
5.Turris - 68 points (25 goals)
6.Claesson - 35 points
7.Pageau - 47 points
8.Phaneuf - 38 points
9.Chabot - 40 points if he sticks permanently, 22 if he's up and down
10.Dzingel - 48 points - one of the surprises of the year.

6Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:1.Stone - 81 points (30 goals)
2.Karlsson - 74 points
3.Hoffman - 40 goals - 71 points
4.Brassard - 52 points
5.Turris - 68 points (25 goals)
6.Claesson - 35 points
7.Pageau - 47 points
8.Phaneuf - 38 points
9.Chabot - 40 points if he sticks permanently, 22 if he's up and down
10.Dzingel - 48 points - one of the surprises of the year.

81 freaking points!!! Are you nuts! I hope he does! I put him down for over 30 myself but those are some numbers in today's NHL.
And 40 goals for Hoffman! 40 points for chabot!
You're a mad man!
So how come you have Tampa ahead of us?

Ps, I don't think you ranked these appropriately by points did you Sarcasm

7Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You've seen Chabot, he's dripping skill and confidence. If boucher uses him all year, I can see him putting up big numbers, especially being shielded by karlsson.

And Hoffman looks like he's more confident and ready to go, same with Stone. Pretty intriguing lineup that's all a year older and more used to the system.

I think Stone is primed for a monster year if he stays healthy.

8Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Chabot gets 22 points playing up and down he's scoring at a decent clip, no way he'd be up and down.

9Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:27 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:If Chabot gets 22 points playing up and down he's scoring at a decent clip, no way he'd be up and down.

No one can truly predict how it's going to go, but I could see him going on big point spurts of 8 points I'm 12 games then going silent for long stretches.

Or maybe he's a top player already who can get to a point every 2 games. Such talent

10Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Actually, you should do a Chabot points challenge and see who gets closest

11Top 10 senators predictions Empty Re: Top 10 senators predictions Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Actually, you should do a Chabot points challenge and see who gets closest

You got money to lose mister 40 points? Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum