GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

My/Your Trade Predictions

+7
PKC
Flo The Action
Jordo
LeCaptain
beedub
SensFan71
bravenash55
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1My/Your Trade Predictions Empty My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:11 am

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

I'm gonna post some players and tell where i think they will end up BY the start of next season, weather they get traded at the deadline or in off-season. and please post a responce telling where you think they will end up..

Chris Pronger=NJD
J.S Giguere=Minnesota
Tomas Kaberle=Ottawa
Alexei Kovalev=Columbus
Marc-Andre Flelury=Philly
Anze Kopitar=Montreal
Nik Antropov=Pittsburgh
Bill Guerin=Nashville
Shawn Horcoff=L.A
Jason Spezza=Atlanta
Alexandre Burrows=Buffalo
Daniel Breire=Florida
Tim Gleason=NYR
Keith Tkachuck=Columbus
Travis Zajac=Colorado
Ryan Smyth=NJD or Ducks

2My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I definitely don't think Kaberle will end up in Ottawa, not if Bryan Murray has any sense about him, we need to rebuild, not just bandaid the holes in the line up. Besides, Toronto would try to ream us on that one, interdivisional trades usually don't happen without one team getting fleeced, and personally, I don't want Burke fleecing us, Toronto fans would never let us forget it. Pronger in Jersey makes sense, if Boston needed D, and I have expressed my fear over it before, could you imagine a top pairing on D of Chara and Pronger, my god, you would be hurting after that game.

3My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:37 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

The only way you'd see Giguere in Minny is if you saw Nicklas Backstrom in Ottawa LOL

4My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:37 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

beedub wrote:The only way you'd see Giguere in Minny is if you saw Nicklas Backstrom in Ottawa LOL

Which I would be all for, should it come about

5My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Pronger to Boston for Joe Colborne, Zach Hamill, Milan Lucic, a 1st, and a 4th.

6My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Pronger to Boston for Joe Colborne, Zach Hamill, Milan Lucic, a 1st, and a 4th.

Might as well give Pronger the Stanley cup and pack it with his luggages.

7My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Pronger to Boston for Joe Colborne, Zach Hamill, Milan Lucic, a 1st, and a 4th.

Interesting, but I think the Bruins are holding on to Lucic. He is the second coming of Cam Neely, and from what I understand, Cam has acted as quite the mentor for him so far in his tenure with Boston. I can't see them getting rid of Lucic.

The main reason I can't understand how Pronger is going to Boston is that I can't see them giving up anybody on their roster. They have such a complete roster...

8My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:44 pm

The Bruins would love lo keep lucic, but I can't see the Ducks not asking for a young roster player.

9My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Jordo wrote:

Interesting, but I think the Bruins are holding on to Lucic. He is the second coming of Cam Neely, and from what I understand, Cam has acted as quite the mentor for him so far in his tenure with Boston. I can't see them getting rid of Lucic.

The main reason I can't understand how Pronger is going to Boston is that I can't see them giving up anybody on their roster. They have such a complete roster...

Lucic isnt going anywhere, if they deal a roster player, its Kessel.

10My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Jordo wrote:

KEssel, Krejci and one of Fernandez and Thomas will get big raises as early as next season. Then the year after it's Savard, Wheeler and Lucic... I'd say this team has 2 years to get the cup. After that, it's gonna go down.

For that reason,
I think they might trade some players in the near future... It won't be Lucic though.

11My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Nik Antropov and Thomas Kaberle to Pittsburgh for Jordan Staal, Ryan Whitney, Dustin Jeffery, and a 2nd.

12My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Nik Antropov and Thomas Kaberle to Pittsburgh for Jordan Staal, Ryan Whitney, Dustin Jeffery, and a 2nd.

that would never happen. it`s like trading gold for led....

13My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Pitts needs to trade Staal. Antropov gives them the scoring winger they need, and Kaberle gives them even more puck movement on the backend, but with some D responsibility. Ryan Whitney is to even up the salaries, Jeffery is a mid-level prospect.

This makes both teams better.

14My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i`d say the leafs would be the clear winner in that one. Antropov is on the decline while Stall is on the rise.

15My/Your Trade Predictions Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Stall will be lucky if he ever repeats what he did his rookie season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum