GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

My/Your Trade Predictions

+7
PKC
Flo The Action
Jordo
LeCaptain
beedub
SensFan71
bravenash55
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Soon enough Boston will have some very sad decisions to make. Everything points to the summer of 2010 for some mammoth moves to be made.

I would give up a lot to get Lucic.

32My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:You pretty much just listed the reasons why. Plus, they just re-signed him and he's their #1 centre at only 23.

Why would they deal him? He's part of the franchise's core with Doughty and Brown.

Are you actually 100% sold on Kopitar? I can't shake the feeling that there's something big missing in his game. Don't know if he'll ever get to elite status (or 7 million worth).

33My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:Soon enough Boston will have some very sad decisions to make. Everything points to the summer of 2010 for some mammoth moves to be made.

I would give up a lot to get Lucic.

So would a LOT of GM's I'm afraid.

I'm truly curious to see what Ciarelli does this off-season.

34My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

oh yeah Lucic is a definite huge piece for any team, another that boston has is Wheeler, he is an amazing talent.

35My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:29 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Hey 504heater, if you were talking about me being sold on kopitar im sure not i do think there is something missing big time...like you said he probably will never be in the nhl's elite players. but hes pretty good for a 23 year old..but everytime i watch him play it just seems like he isnt the player that is complete i dont know what it is but it seems like soemthings missing. i dont see how ppl can say he great hes awesome hes the player you wanna have...but idk yet becz hes only 23.

36My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Can we trade someone (Kuba, Neil, Vermette...) to Colorado for Cameron Gaunce as the starting point?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum