GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

My/Your Trade Predictions

+7
PKC
Flo The Action
Jordo
LeCaptain
beedub
SensFan71
bravenash55
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Pitts needs to trade Staal. Antropov gives them the scoring winger they need, and Kaberle gives them even more puck movement on the backend, but with some D responsibility. Ryan Whitney is to even up the salaries, Jeffery is a mid-level prospect.

This makes both teams better.

17My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i`d say the leafs would be the clear winner in that one. Antropov is on the decline while Stall is on the rise.

18My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Stall will be lucky if he ever repeats what he did his rookie season.

19My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Thomas and Fernandez are staying in boston for the rest of this season but idk about next season..same with Huet and Khabulund. But Lucic Was named by Boston's Gm that he might be a player that some teams are looking for and he might be willing to give him up at the deadline..or in off-season

20My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Antropov is only 29, his last 3 seasons have been some of his most impressive.He currently has 44 points, on pace for 60. Staal on the other hand had seasons of 42 and 28 points respectively. Staal is on pace for 43, with 32 at the monment.

21My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:39 pm

bravenash55 wrote:Thomas and Fernandez are staying in boston for the rest of this season but idk about next season..same with Huet and Khabulund. But Lucic Was named by Boston's Gm that he might be a player that some teams are looking for and he might be willing to give him up at the deadline..or in off-season

I dont think there is a chance Lucic is moved, only a hand full of players like him in the world.

22My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

ya thats true...but im just saying what Boston's GM said on NHL LIVE

23My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Ya, that might be a smoke screen to deal someone else, I cant even see a GM saying that someone on a 1st place roster is available.

24My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Lucic wouldn't be moved at the deadline. Maybe at the draft if they find that there's no chance they can keep him, but thats the only way.

25My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:48 pm

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Lucic wouldn't be moved at the deadline. Maybe at the draft if they find that there's no chance they can keep him, but thats the only way.

I would pay just about anything to get that guy. Those are the guys that win you a cup.

26My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:38 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Lucic wouldn't be moved at the deadline. Maybe at the draft if they find that there's no chance they can keep him, but thats the only way.

I would pay just about anything to get that guy. Those are the guys that win you a cup.

Is it sad that we have a guy who is a Lucic but better, but he's in the pits?

27My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:19 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty good list, but I definitely don't see Kopitar being moved.

28My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:44 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

hey asq2 how could you not i kno hes only 23 i think..but still hes a good player that teams would like to have. and i think that some teams would give up a good decent player for him and another player and a round pick for kopitar so i think if someone offered them something like that i dont see how they could deny

29My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

You pretty much just listed the reasons why. Plus, they just re-signed him and he's their #1 centre at only 23.

Why would they deal him? He's part of the franchise's core with Doughty and Brown.

30My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:54 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

ya i guess your right..i didnt think he was doing so great..but hes actually doing good..and he finished with 32 goals and 45 assiast last season picking up 77 points....and not including this season..hes played 2 full NHL seasons,Counting up to 154 games played 52 Goals, 86 Assaist, and 138 Points with a +/- of -27 ...everything is good besides the plus minus but hes a good player

31My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Soon enough Boston will have some very sad decisions to make. Everything points to the summer of 2010 for some mammoth moves to be made.

I would give up a lot to get Lucic.

32My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:You pretty much just listed the reasons why. Plus, they just re-signed him and he's their #1 centre at only 23.

Why would they deal him? He's part of the franchise's core with Doughty and Brown.

Are you actually 100% sold on Kopitar? I can't shake the feeling that there's something big missing in his game. Don't know if he'll ever get to elite status (or 7 million worth).

33My/Your Trade Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: My/Your Trade Predictions Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:Soon enough Boston will have some very sad decisions to make. Everything points to the summer of 2010 for some mammoth moves to be made.

I would give up a lot to get Lucic.

So would a LOT of GM's I'm afraid.

I'm truly curious to see what Ciarelli does this off-season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum