GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Line Predictions:

+23
DefenceWinsChampionships
mattshock
strachattack
jamvan
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
Amnesia021
The Silfer Server
Flo The Action
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
SensFan71
Riprock
shabbs
spader
asq2
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
PTFlea
Jordo
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

76Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

SensFan71 wrote:
Amnesia021 wrote:I think Mark leaving Kelly off his list is good enough for and E3! Line Predictions: - Page 6 455378

I think Mark did it because Kelly ran Leclaire in practice on Saturday, no need to damage the Goalie before the season starts.

yeah Kelly deserves a stink in Bingo for that

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

77Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
Amnesia021 wrote:I think Mark leaving Kelly off his list is good enough for and E3! Line Predictions: - Page 6 455378

I think Mark did it because Kelly ran Leclaire in practice on Saturday, no need to damage the Goalie before the season starts.

a stink or a stint??? Line Predictions: - Page 6 455378

78Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:47 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Dammit! Line Predictions: - Page 6 668437

Stint, it was an early morning today

79Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
N4L wrote:Ya, like Ive said 1000 times, I dont see anyway Cheechoo doesnt get matched with Spezza.

Don't exaggerate Neely, it was 937 times.

I hope you're right. I'd like to see what Cheech can do with Spezza feeding him ridiculous passes. Alternately though, Cheech with Kovalev is nothing to sneeze at. All I know is that Ottawa is a lot more dangerous and more difficult to line up against now.

Did I mention Line Predictions: - Page 6 88481 ?

I know that Thornton and Spezza aren't exactly at the same level, but they are pretty close. If Cheechoo has a year like he did his first time playing with Thornton, we'll be laughing.

80Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:55 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

[quote="SpezDispenser"]
M_Christopher wrote:

Third, it's a little convenient that Kelly and his 2.1 million disappeared like a fart in a windstorm. Line Predictions: - Page 6 Icon_wink

Line Predictions: - Page 6 78253 Line Predictions: - Page 6 88481

81Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:Michalek-Spezza-Kovalev
Foligno-Cheechoo-Alfie
Fisher- Shannon- Neil
Ruutu - Kelly - Smith

Kuba-Volchenkov
Karlsson-Phillips
Campoli-Lee

First, when was the last time Fisher played wing? I would love that, but I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he'll do it.

Second, why don't you love Winchester? He's killer man, he's everything a bottom six needs to have.

Third, it's a little convenient that Kelly and his 2.1 million disappeared like a fart in a windstorm. Line Predictions: - Page 6 Icon_wink

I knew I missed someone....f'ing Kelly.

Zach Smith has looked to good to be in the AHL, so I think Winchester gets scratched off the start with donovan and regin (possibly)

updated Line Predictions: - Page 6 812636

I completely disagree. As much as I agree about Z. Smith being ready now, there is no way Winchester gets pushed aside for him. Do you not remember how effective and how much of an amazing 4th liner Winch was last year? He's perfect there, he knows his role and he plays his Donkey off every single shift. He is absolutely locked in that spot this year.

82Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Regin wont be on this team after camp guys, not much of a shot at this point. Z. Smith I think is almost a lock at this point.

83Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:09 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:Regin wont be on this team after camp guys, not much of a shot at this point. Z. Smith I think is almost a lock at this point.

Yeah, his disappearing act isn't something we need at this point. We already have Alexei Kovalev to fill that role.

He may look good in Bingo playing beside guys like O'Brien, Condra, Svendsen and possibly Hoffman.

84Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:12 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

N4L wrote:Regin wont be on this team after camp guys, not much of a shot at this point. Z. Smith I think is almost a lock at this point.

How will he make it? Again, I love him and think he should play but where? There's no room at this point. Donovan is already an extra and if Smith plays Bass definitely isn't. I just don't see where he fits...Unless we can move Kelly.

85Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Schubert too...

86Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:

Yeah, his disappearing act isn't something we need at this point. We already have Alexei Kovalev to fill that role.

He may look good in Bingo playing beside guys like O'Brien, Condra, Svendsen and possibly Hoffman.

?

Regin's numbers were better down the stretch than Smith's were.

87Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Ya, I didnt get that either...

88Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Unless Donovan and/or Schubert are injured and Murray doesn't make any more moves... I don't see Regin or Z. Smith in the line-up to start the season, unless we're looking to start with a 23-man roster.

89Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:Ya, I didnt get that either...

I was refering to Regin's piss-pour rookie camp, then plays his Donkey off in the first rookie game, then coasts most of the others.

I still think their might be an injury, but with how good others were playing you'd think he'd be able to step it up. (if healthy)

90Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 pm

I dunno, Regin has a lot less to prove then everyone else to be honest. Doesnt excuse a poor effort but there is less motivation.

91Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:33 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Unless Donovan and/or Schubert are injured and Murray doesn't make any more moves... I don't see Regin or Z. Smith in the line-up to start the season, unless we're looking to start with a 23-man roster.

Schubert will be penciled in as a D. Regin will not make this team for certain, he's not quite ready and has a few more lessons to learn before that happens.

It would not surprise me to see Smith make it, but I could also see them making him a captain in Bingo and telling him to take over that team under teh guidance of D Hamel.

92Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:
You got this game on thursday?!?!?! You bastard!!! I've been counting every hour, losing sleep over playing this game (no, i don't have a life). I'm going on a quest in the morning to find this game in Halifax.

Oh..I feel badly, I really do. Mel and I were taking turns clawing nerds to death in the Wolverine game, so we didn't even play it that much. Meh...sorry.. Ahhhhh!

93Line Predictions: - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum