GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

M_Christopher's Predictions and Sens line-up for 2009/10

+7
wprager
davetherave
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Saw that M_Christopher has put up his predictions for the standings for this coming season, along with his opening night roster for the Sens...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mark-Christopher/0910-Season-Standings-Predictions--Line-up/121/22658

Some interesting stuff there... but the gold is in all the comments from other teams' fans... all hopping mad at how he ranked them. It's a hilarious read... especially from Leafs and Sabres fans. Hilarious.

Mark - I'm looking forward to a rebuttal to all those homer idiots out there... and some more reasoning for the standings.

Put on your flame retardant outfit.

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's not overdue Mark, it's only Aug.26th. I'm not posting mine until training camp actually starts.

I wouldn't argue with many of these, but...Tampa Bay in 5th? I question that a little. They might challenge for a spot, but I actually wouldn't even bet on that this year.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

after a couple minutes on that comment board i remembered why i left it

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:after a couple minutes on that comment board i remembered why i left it

Holy Dung, me too. I ready the first two pages, shook my head and left.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Calling Mark a homer is the easy and typical response from Leafers, in particular.

If anything, he's underestimated Ottawa's standing, IMO. The glaring mistake might be Florida in 15th. He may have mixed-up his Florida-based teams. Razz

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:after a couple minutes on that comment board i remembered why i left it
Exactly... those responses show you the true nature of HBuzz and why it sucks more ass than Heatley.

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Calling Mark a homer is the easy and typical response from Leafers, in particular.

If anything, he's underestimated Ottawa's standing, IMO. The glaring mistake might be Florida in 15th. He may have mixed-up his Florida-based teams. Razz
The funny thing is that most team bloggers are homers by default, they're fans like us, we're all fans, we'll over-rate our team a bit, it's natural.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

What I love about those comments is how underrated the Sens are this year. I'll go on a limb and say they will all shut up after 20 games, and I'm gonna L.O.L inside when that happens.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:What I love about those comments is how underrated the Sens are this year. I'll go on a limb and say they will all shut up after 20 games, and I'm gonna L.O.L inside when that happens.

Find a good strong limb because I'm out there with you.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Calgary won't be first IMO. Chicago, Detroit, Vancouver, SJ all have a good shot at 1st. Calgary should come in 5th or 6th.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i dunno about San Jose they still need players and not salary to get them they are going to have to trade big name players adn i can see them dropping a lot this year

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i dunno about San Jose they still need players and not salary to get them they are going to have to trade big name players adn i can see them dropping a lot this year

Me too. But as of right now, I'd say they'd be able to get past Calgary in regular season standings.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Calgary won't be first IMO. Chicago, Detroit, Vancouver, SJ all have a good shot at 1st. Calgary should come in 5th or 6th.

Central DIvision is, by a long shot, the best division in the league. 4 Teams made the Playoffs last year and Filatov and Brassard, as well as the return of Kariya and Erik Johnson will make Columbus and St Louis very hard to play against.

Compare that to the Northwest, You have Vancouver and Calgary who are going to destroy, IMO, Minnesota Colorado and Edmonton.

All of that is speculation anyway, but I definitely understand why he has put a Northwest team 1st.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
Central DIvision is, by a long shot, the best division in the league. 4 Teams made the Playoffs last year and Filatov and Brassard, as well as the return of Kariya and Erik Johnson will make Columbus and St Louis very hard to play against.

Compare that to the Northwest, You have Vancouver and Calgary who are going to destroy, IMO, Minnesota Colorado and Edmonton.

All of that is speculation anyway, but I definitely understand why he has put a Northwest team 1st.

Quite true. If...repeat...if you're going to put a NW team there, it's gotta be Vancouver. Solid D, best G in the game, great forwards. Better team than the Flames IMHO.

I still like Chicago for the West personally. Opponents be damned, they're coming at you this year. Practically an All-Star team.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

my only question with chicago is how will huet play not saying he isn't good or anything but he didn't get much time near the end of last year

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum