GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

diminished role

+11
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
SensFan71
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
TheAvatar
shabbs
spader
dennycrane
asq2
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Less fightin' and more tradin'!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

47diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:59 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:yea leclaire may be more susceptible to injury but spezza may get a career ending injury first game he plays i mean tavares could step out onto the ice and one of the sens nails him and ruins his career there are no guarentees but there are also no guarentees that they will get hurt last time leclaire did not do an adequate job rehabing adn taking care of himself and rushed it this time he had surgery and has taken the appropriate amount of time and effort to try and regain his abilities instead of writing him off as a failure why not give him a chance there is already a belief that elliot is ready to take a major role anyway so there is not any reason to worry IMHO but since no one can actually tell the future why dont we just wait and see

now lets try to get this back about the king of selfishness Heatley

I wouldn't mind some punctuaiton next time Wink

48diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

FireOnIce wrote:Hmmm, I just noticed this.

Rooneypoo, I am not sure what your point is? And I'm really not sure why you are the second person to call me Notch4077?

Did you also notice this phrase in his post?

Dr. Poo wrote:Not that I'm saying FireOnIce is Notch4077

49diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:yea leclaire may be more susceptible to injury but spezza may get a career ending injury first game he plays i mean tavares could step out onto the ice and one of the sens nails him and ruins his career there are no guarentees but there are also no guarentees that they will get hurt last time leclaire did not do an adequate job rehabing adn taking care of himself and rushed it this time he had surgery and has taken the appropriate amount of time and effort to try and regain his abilities instead of writing him off as a failure why not give him a chance there is already a belief that elliot is ready to take a major role anyway so there is not any reason to worry IMHO but since no one can actually tell the future why dont we just wait and see

:^^^^: The one sentence you absolutely must end with a period.

50diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:

Never Facepalm i always forget about puncuation

i went back and edited my post just for you marakh Ahhhhh!

Last edited by Hockeyhero22000 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

51diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We all knew that Heatley and Spezza had their ice times cut by Clouston. It was inevitable when Foligno and Shannon were logging such big minutes.

This was why he's quitting on us. He's pissed that he isn't the 22 minute go-to guy on the Sens. He wants to be our everything. So sweet... I love you

52diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

from the few stats that i have figured out it seems heater was the only person who has been negatively affected (stats wise)

53diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:from the few stats that i have figured out it seems heater was the only person who has been negatively affected (stats wise)

Spezza's time got sheared, no?

54diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:The fans in Calgary were all over Heatley... to get autographs!

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/08/23/10578811.html

They love him cuz he dissed Edmonton.

Wink

Unless that's the reason, it's really sad.

55diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

time yes but his stats improved. back on the third page i have it figured out spezza would have had more points with clouston over an 82 game season where heatley would have less

56diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:time yes but his stats improved. back on the third page i have it figured out spezza would have had more points with clouston over an 82 game season where heatley would have less

Yeah, I just read the thread HH. Did you figure out Spezza's ice time under Clouston? I never read it?

Did it get cut as well?

never really looked at the ice time

57diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

Under clouston heatley had 17G 9A 26 points in 34Games
Under Hartsburg heater had 22G 24A 46points in 48games
figuring it out under a full season of Clouston would be approx 65* points
under hartsy he would have gotten around 78*

for comparison sakes i also figured out spezzas stats
Under clouston 14G 20A 34 points in 34Games
Under Hartsburg 18G 21A 39 points in 48games
Under clouson about 82 points*for 82 games
under Hartsy about 67 points*for 82 games

*numbers are not exact but are decent and close approximations

58diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

Under clouston heatley had 17G 9A 26 points in 34Games
Under Hartsburg heater had 22G 24A 46points in 48games
figuring it out under a full season of Clouston would be approx 65* points
under hartsy he would have gotten around 78*

for comparison sakes i also figured out spezzas stats
Under clouston 14G 20A 34 points in 34Games
Under Hartsburg 18G 21A 39 points in 48games
Under clouson about 82 points*for 82 games
under Hartsy about 67 points*for 82 games

*numbers are not exact but are decent and close approximations

Where is Spezza's time on ice from Clouston compared to Hartsburg. That's what I was curious about, because I'm positive Clouston cut Spezza's time - at least at first.

59diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

he seems to have lost some ice time probably the same as heatley he was up around 21-23 mins a game and then went to 18-20 a game

a little hard to tell because there were quite a few games under hartsburg where spez played only 16 mins and one only 14 and the lowest under clouston looked to be 17

60diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:he seems to have lost some ice time probably the same as heatley he was up around 21-23 mins a game and then went to 18-20 a game

a little hard to tell because there were quite a few games under hartsburg where spez played only 16 mins and one only 14 and the lowest under clouston looked to be 17

Huh...well, as least I'm happy that it's our franchise center happy and playing up to the challenge instead of our soon-to-be-traded idiot sniper.

61diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

yea the less time only seemed to negatively affect heatley probably because he was to busy complaining and not trying hard enough

62diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:yea the less time only seemed to negatively affect heatley probably because he was to busy complaining and not trying hard enough

I'm sure I'm not the only one who will judge Heatley pretty much solely by his numbers (and his on-ice effort). Nothing less than a 50 goal, 100 point season would amuse me. cool) Diddle you asshat, shouldn't have mouthed off in that press conference - TONS of pressure coming your way.

63diminished role - Page 4 Empty Re: diminished role Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rooney, FOI is *not* Notch. Guaranteed. The two were on at the same time. You were a little callous even joking about saying he could be Notch.

FOI, settled down. Rooney's post was unnecessary and uncalled for, so why not "win" this by taking the high road?

Also, you don't state Leclaire will get injured as an opinion, but as a matter of fact. It is very likely that he will get injured, just as it was very likely last year that Brodeur would *not* have gotten injured. Trends get broked all the time.

FireOnIce wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
spader wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
spader wrote:
FireOnIce wrote:

Just a question and sorry to change the thread topic for a brief moment, but what are you hoping for out of Leclaire? :KJK:

I'm hoping for a him to be healthy for the term of his contract, to post numbers similar to what he did in 07/08, and be the best player on several nights.

The biggest thing for me is that I don't get the sinking feeling in my stomach whenever there's an opposing scoring chance that I got from Lalime, Emery (toward the end), Gerber, and Elliot at times.

To clarify, I want Leclaire to provide stability.

Uh oh. You took the bait. Get ready for a Notchified "Leclaire is guaranteed to get injured" rant. Facepalm

Took the bait? All I did was clarify my position. Since my position is based on "hope", I won't worry about what ends up happening. If Leclaire does get injured, it neither defeats nor validates my hope.

That FireOnIce guy has been adamant that Leclaire will get injured for half of the season, just like one previous (now barred) poster named Notch4077. It was a personal hobby horse of his, and he rode it right to permanent banishment. When you replied, you invited another rant on this issue, of which we have all had more than enough, I should think.

Not that I'm saying FireOnIce is Notch4077... but as they say, 'ye shall know the tree by its fruits.' Smile

Hmmm, I just noticed this.

Rooneypoo, I am not sure what your point is? And I'm really not sure why you are the second person to call me Notch4077?

Are you seriously trying to tell me that you think it is so far out of the ordinary to have Leclaire health put into question by more than one person on a Sens board? Do you seriously want me to start posting links of all the experts who know that Leclaire is made of glass.

Give your head a shake or get it out of your as(s)? Am I upset right now, yes. I will put $5000 dollars of the fact that Leclaire gets hurt? Wanna make that bet? I didn't think so.

Are you that dense? Here are 2 facts for you:
1) Leclaire will get hurt, it's called a trend.
2) I am not Notch.

I have always respected your posts, until now. I seriously can not believe you think there is only one person in this world that may have the opinion the Leclaire will get hurt.

Unbelievable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum