GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luke retires, eyes coaching role

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luke retires, eyes coaching role Empty Luke retires, eyes coaching role Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Richardson retires from NHL, eyes coaching role

2Luke retires, eyes coaching role Empty Re: Luke retires, eyes coaching role Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:50 pm

I hope the Sens offer him that chance. I think he could do well.

3Luke retires, eyes coaching role Empty Re: Luke retires, eyes coaching role Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:28 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I think he'd be a great coach. Even just being an assistant and working with the defensemen would be a great asset to us.

4Luke retires, eyes coaching role Empty Re: Luke retires, eyes coaching role Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:17 pm

PKC wrote:I think he'd be a great coach. Even just being an assistant and working with the defensemen would be a great asset to us.

Yep. There isn't much he hasn't seen I suspect. Could really help the young guys along. Also, with him being an Ottawa boy, he could be at home and do what he loves. Win-win.

5Luke retires, eyes coaching role Empty Re: Luke retires, eyes coaching role Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock34 wrote:
PKC wrote:I think he'd be a great coach. Even just being an assistant and working with the defensemen would be a great asset to us.

Yep. There isn't much he hasn't seen I suspect. Could really help the young guys along. Also, with him being an Ottawa boy, he could be at home and do what he loves. Win-win.

Bingo-bound, then, I'd say. Our team is playing very well, defensively. Bingo has some young guys coming up (Lee, Karlsson, maybe the other Karlsson). He'd do well over there as a start.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Luke retires, eyes coaching role Empty Re: Luke retires, eyes coaching role Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:53 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Glad that he's staying in the Senators' Family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum