GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murray intends to trade Heatley before end of draft

+15
TheAvatar
dennycrane
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
pgood
jamvan
Urkie
smash88
asq2
Mojo
PKC
PTFlea
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Matthew Berry is an absolute hack.

Who the heck is that?
King's blogger on HBuzz...

I may have replied to someone on that blog that suggested:

Erik Johnson
Paul Kariya
St.Louis' 1st rounder

for Heatley and Lee

Laughing3 Good luck with that!

He said that 2 months ago. It's not like anything has changed. I should have posted that a while ago.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

EDIT, no it was in Mark's blog. I don't give a flying Diddle about some blogger for the Kings on Hockeybuzz. Wow...it's bad enough as it is.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Murray has any kind of a flair for the dramatic, he'll make the deal now and confirm it in Montreal on Friday. Burning Car

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:He said that 2 months ago. It's not like anything has changed. I should have posted that a while ago.

Oh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:If Murray has any kind of a flair for the dramatic, he'll make the deal now and confirm it in Montreal on Friday. Burning Car

Laughing3

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

smash88 wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Matthew Berry is an absolute hack.

Yeah his Kopitar thing, is a little far-fetched....

I never said he had a clue... just that he reported it...

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Neely4Life wrote:This is what Lombardi said.

"We now have the cards to trade for that player. We can even talk about trading our first round pick if it's the right player. We couldn't talk about it before."

Im not buying the LA isnt interested in Heatley BS.

They are interested... Lombardi can't not be interested. He knows LA needs a goal scorer and he's after a goal scorer. If he's not at least looking into Heatley he's doing a piss poor job in LA

SpezDispenser wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:He said that 2 months ago. It's not like anything has changed. I should have posted that a while ago.

Oh.

Ya, so I really dont think that LA isnt one of the most logical choices. It's BS if anyone says they are not into it. Lombardi bascially said he is looking for Heatley 2 months ago... what changed in LA...? Uhh nothing. They are still at best a bubble team. If Edmonton grabs him or St Louis. LA wont be in the playoff picture for another 2 or 3 years min.

pgood wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:This is what Lombardi said.

"We now have the cards to trade for that player. We can even talk about trading our first round pick if it's the right player. We couldn't talk about it before."

Im not buying the LA isnt interested in Heatley BS.

They are interested... Lombardi can't not be interested. He knows LA needs a goal scorer and he's after a goal scorer. If he's not at least looking into Heatley he's doing a piss poor job in LA

Exactly.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LA's publicly lukewarm interest in Heatley is their meek attempt at "shrewd negotiating".

That's all it is. Hextal can say what he wants, LA and Edmonton will be the 2 teams out bidding each other on Friday.

PS Transformers comes out at midnight tomorrow... That is the biggest day of the year!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neely4Life wrote:That's all it is. Hextal can say what he wants, LA and Edmonton will be the 2 teams out bidding each other on Friday.

PS Transformers comes out at midnight tomorrow... That is the biggest day of the year!

Hextall should just go back to being a pitchman for Canada Dry.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

pgood wrote:I never said he had a clue... just that he reported it...

Oh there are others who are whispering it. I didn't know why we were talking about some random dude on Hockeybuzz. :^^^^:

Still...as most, I don't think it has legs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:That's all it is. Hextal can say what he wants, LA and Edmonton will be the 2 teams out bidding each other on Friday.

Hextall might be mentally challenged (E3), I'm looking into it.

I bet Lambardo wishes he didnt say that 2 months ago now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lombardo's either in, or he's out. Either way, Heatley will be moved and if you believe Murray, the return should be nice.

Dung or get off the pot Lombardi. Now's your time to make your mark. You can be chicken Dung, or you can do it. I would suggest you do it though. Make a name for yourself and stop hording picks that will only work out in 3 years (if you're lucky).

Now...is the time for LA to do this.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i just read this from mark christophers blog on HB

In an interesting twist, today I was told Murray has gone to Heatley's
camp with a potential suitor for Heatley and has basically told
Heater's camp "this is the team we are working with at the moment and
this is where you'll be going if you want out."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]