GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens

+11
Urkie
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
Cronie
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
caissie_1
davetherave
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

46Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Shubert complains when he is nothing more than a 6, 7 D man, or a 4th line grinder.

Thats a huge problem.

what Neely said is probably the part you are missing about him, he complains a lot when he is not playing. I like Schubert too, like you said, he plays a simple game, hits like a mack truck, doesn't score much, but he does have a bullet of a shot. he just needs to not run his mouth sometimes.

Learning to aim would help as well. I saw a few quality chances lost on him because he couldn't hit the net.

Watching Schubie live at SBP on Monday paired with Brian Lee, the Schoob looked fairly lost out there. Like he was asking "How come I didn't take that deal to go back to the Austrian League?"

47Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Shubert complains when he is nothing more than a 6, 7 D man, or a 4th line grinder.

Thats a huge problem.

what Neely said is probably the part you are missing about him, he complains a lot when he is not playing. I like Schubert too, like you said, he plays a simple game, hits like a mack truck, doesn't score much, but he does have a bullet of a shot. he just needs to not run his mouth sometimes.

Learning to aim would help as well. I saw a few quality chances lost on him because he couldn't hit the net.

Watching Schubie live at SBP on Monday paired with Brian Lee, the Schoob looked fairly lost out there. Like he was asking "How come I didn't take that deal to go back to the Austrian League?"

I was watching him live as well and the missed net shots were frustrating me big time.

48Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't like Tootoo much either, but man, what a fight that was!!

Plus, I was glad to see Brashear taken down another peg or two. Retire already old man! LOL

49Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:I don't like Tootoo much either, but man, what a fight that was!!

Plus, I was glad to see Brashear taken down another peg or two. Retire already old man! LOL

See Brashear go down? Hahaha. Boom.

50Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Completely OT, but I might have a slight fetish for Sophia Bush. I kept walking into the room when Mel was watching One Tree Nerd and noticing this girl. Finally, I turned to her and was about to ask what her name was and she answered without me even asking 'Her name is Sophia Bush'.

Adorable young lady.

51Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Completely OT, but I might have a slight fetish for Sophia Bush. I kept walking into the room when Mel was watching One Tree Nerd and noticing this girl. Finally, I turned to her and was about to ask what her name was and she answered without me even asking 'Her name is Sophia Bush'.

Adorable young lady.

Is she a Top 6 forward or a Top 4 D? tongue

52Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:41 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
504Heater wrote:Completely OT, but I might have a slight fetish for Sophia Bush. I kept walking into the room when Mel was watching One Tree Nerd and noticing this girl. Finally, I turned to her and was about to ask what her name was and she answered without me even asking 'Her name is Sophia Bush'.

Adorable young lady.

she's the athletic therapist, I can see it now, I have a splinter, help me lol

53Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:

Adorable young lady.

Laughing3 DD?

54Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:47 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Adorable young lady.

Laughing3 DD?

is she that big? she's such a tiny girl otherwise lol.

55Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:10 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Any news on Jason Smith and Chris Neil's injuries?

56Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neil is expected back tomorrow, while Smith is apparently not too bad an injury. Couple of weeks max.

57Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Elliott pitches his first career SO tonight. Calling it.

58Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm

The Pierre can shove it right up is bald A$$. Prob just bitter because Elliott is in the NHL.

59Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neely4Life wrote:Elliott pitches his first career SO tonight. Calling it.
Nice.

60Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Guys getting too pretty on the PP tonight...

61Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heatley just got totally OWNED at the line there... WTF.

62Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

sweet goal by shannon

63Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:18 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Elliott pitches his first career SO tonight. Calling it.
Nice.

I thought 'calling a shutout' was supposed to be bad luck.

PS did I see Carrie Underwood AND Hilary Duff in attendance?

Last edited by davetherave on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum