GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens

+11
Urkie
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
Cronie
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
caissie_1
davetherave
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

31Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

that's just freakin' FANTASTIC!! *insert sarcasm here*

32Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lets not forget that Tampa has suspect D and even worse Goaltending so this should be a blow out for the Sens even with Kuba out and Schubert in.

Also SensFan71 is on a torrid pace of posting this month. He's comfortably in first place for top posters this month with 322. Yes 322 of his 708 total have come in the last 11 days!!!

33Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good ol' Derek Roy. If I was in the NHL, I'd have been suspended a long time ago for head hunting that dork, but when it comes down to it, he's a pretty talented little player.

34Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:you all have valid points. While I don't like Ruff's style at times, I was thinking that perhaps a change behind the bench COULD help, but the things I despise about Ruff aside, he is ONE helluva coach, period.

Roy was TERRIBLE last night IMHO. And really, what caught me off guard on at least 3 seperate occasions against the flyers last night was that Buffalo looked about as uninspired as we once saw our sens... Foreshadowing? Who knows...

IMHO Ruff is to Buffalo as Barry Trotz is to Nashville. Stability is what keeps them competitive.

If they looked listless all you need to remember is who they had in net. Lalime and/or Tellqvist don't scare anybody.

35Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Lets not forget that Tampa has suspect D and even worse Goaltending so this should be a blow out for the Sens even with Kuba out and Schubert in.

Also SensFan71 is on a torrid pace of posting this month. He's comfortably in first place for top posters this month with 322. Yes 322 of his 708 total have come in the last 11 days!!!

great, you just pointed out that I have no life lol kidding, it just has been that slow this month at work, so am focusing my energy here and well, not work related stuff, and if my employer is reading this, I deny saying it lol

36Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why is everyone so hard on Schubert? I liked the game he played the other night. Nothing fancy, just a simple, aggressive, physical game.

He obviously has a lower hockey IQ than some, but he can certainly play the game - and play effectively and with energy.

Am I missing something about him?

37Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Took the words right out of mouth...
Doesn't he lead the league in diving calls?

Another f*ckwad I despise is Kaleta... Especially after last night and his little hissy-fit against Smith that resulted in a pathetic 6 mins of penalties?!?!

38Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Shubert complains when he is nothing more than a 6, 7 D man, or a 4th line grinder.

Thats a huge problem.

39Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heater,

I was just assuming since he WANTS out of Ottawa, he wouldn't be putting forth his best effort on the FEW occasions he's called upon.

40Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:55 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Lets not forget that Tampa has suspect D and even worse Goaltending so this should be a blow out for the Sens even with Kuba out and Schubert in.

great, you just pointed out that I have no life lol kidding, it just has been that slow this month at work, so am focusing my energy here and well, not work related stuff, and if my employer is reading this, I deny saying it lol

GO SENSFAN GO

41Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:Took the words right out of mouth...
Doesn't he lead the league in diving calls?

Another f*ckwad I despise is Kaleta... Especially after last night and his little hissy-fit against Smith that resulted in a pathetic 6 mins of penalties?!?!

That guy kills me too. I'd love to see someone smash his face in for him. Like Tootoo did to Player X last night. :!: Disgusting entertaining stuff.

EDIT: Matt Bradley I think it was.

Last edited by 504Heater on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

42Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Shubert complains when he is nothing more than a 6, 7 D man, or a 4th line grinder.

Thats a huge problem.

what Neely said is probably the part you are missing about him, he complains a lot when he is not playing. I like Schubert too, like you said, he plays a simple game, hits like a mack truck, doesn't score much, but he does have a bullet of a shot. he just needs to not run his mouth sometimes.

43Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Shubert complains when he is nothing more than a 6, 7 D man, or a 4th line grinder.

Thats a huge problem.

Just that one time though, right? Then he said last week that he'd do whatever they asked him to do and that he just wanted to stay around.

44Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

Thats a huge problem.

what Neely said is probably the part you are missing about him, he complains a lot when he is not playing. I like Schubert too, like you said, he plays a simple game, hits like a mack truck, doesn't score much, but he does have a bullet of a shot. he just needs to not run his mouth sometimes.

Learning to aim would help as well. I saw a few quality chances lost on him because he couldn't hit the net.

- Unknown Author

45Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't watch this if you're squeamish!

46Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Thats a huge problem.

Learning to aim would help as well. I saw a few quality chances lost on him because he couldn't hit the net.

Watching Schubie live at SBP on Monday paired with Brian Lee, the Schoob looked fairly lost out there. Like he was asking "How come I didn't take that deal to go back to the Austrian League?"

47Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Thats a huge problem.

Watching Schubie live at SBP on Monday paired with Brian Lee, the Schoob looked fairly lost out there. Like he was asking "How come I didn't take that deal to go back to the Austrian League?"

I was watching him live as well and the missed net shots were frustrating me big time.

- Unknown Author

48Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day March 11: Bolts at Sens Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't like Tootoo much either, but man, what a fight that was!!

Plus, I was glad to see Brashear taken down another peg or two. Retire already old man! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum