GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Sharks at Senators

+14
asq2
PKC
Hayden
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
beerandsens
Cronie
shabbs
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PTFlea
davetherave
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

46Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jesus! It's almost hard not to be mad at Lee; but upon more reflection, these refs are just TERRIBLE!!!

I know it's been said ad nauseum and it's almost a cliché, but seriously, Clouston must be ready to explode!!
Ottawa's momentum is now shot to hell and if the Sens cannot recover in the 3rd, chalk this one up to the refs tilting it in the Shark's favor!!

I'm with you Hayden... Fine these deplorable f**kers...

47Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:19 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:Yeah but if the ref hadn't made the first bullcrap call he wouldn't have complained and gotten a second bullcrap call, and we would still be in the lead. Garbage!

Whether its a crap call or not he isnt going to take it back so he should just go to the box and shut the diddle up

You may be right, but it doesn't make it any easier to take.

48Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:21 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

On another note, Dean McAmmond has scored his first as an Isle against the Leafs. And the Leafs are winning. Two bright spots!

49Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:Yeah but if the ref hadn't made the first bullcrap call he wouldn't have complained and gotten a second bullcrap call, and we would still be in the lead. Garbage!

Whether its a crap call or not he isnt going to take it back so he should just go to the box and shut the diddle up

You may be right, but it doesn't make it any easier to take.

No it doesnt and it doesnt help the refs suck balls tonight but i mean when you are getting the third in a row you got to know not to push it

50Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Does anyone know any online streams tonight?

51Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:45 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

On a side note, Rangers lost again.

52Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

to the pp

53Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:On a side note, Rangers lost again.
"For the second straight night, the Rangers took a 1-0 lead into the third period only to end up with a 2-1 loss."

54Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

First star of the game: Paul Devorski

He might as well gift-wrapped San Jose's goals for them.

55Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

This loss, coupled with the results in the Florida-Rangers and Buffalo-Carolina contests, leaves the Senators 14 points out of the playoffs.

22 games to play.

Last edited by davetherave on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

56Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

davetherave wrote:This loss, coupled with the results in the Florida-Rangers and Buffalo-Carolina contests, leaves the Senators 14 points out of the playoffs.

22 games to play.

Just keep rubbing salt in that wound Dave...

57Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:20 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:Giggidy!!!

Now, can we pot a few more and officially put this one to bed? That's the question...

Guess not.

I only saw the second and third. How'd the boys look in the first?

Seemed like a pretty cheap win for San Jose. I thought Ottawa was just as deserving of the win.

Alfredsson was ****ing awesome. Spezza made some dazzling plays, but someone's gotta tell him that when he dekes through two guys to get into the slot, he should shoot the puck!

At any rate, that pretty much seals the deal in terms of missing the playoffs. At least we're closer to a better pick.

58Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:
davetherave wrote:This loss, coupled with the results in the Florida-Rangers and Buffalo-Carolina contests, leaves the Senators 14 points out of the playoffs.

22 games to play.

Just keep rubbing salt in that wound Dave...

There's no salt being rubbed here...don't know why you even suggest that.

A disappointing loss.

Auld played well.

59Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:50 pm

asq2 wrote:
Cronie wrote:Giggidy!!!

Now, can we pot a few more and officially put this one to bed? That's the question...

Guess not.

I only saw the second and third. How'd the boys look in the first?

Seemed like a pretty cheap win for San Jose. I thought Ottawa was just as deserving of the win.

Alfredsson was ****ing awesome. Spezza made some dazzling plays, but someone's gotta tell him that when he dekes through two guys to get into the slot, he should shoot the puck!

At any rate, that pretty much seals the deal in terms of missing the playoffs. At least we're closer to a better pick.

Hahaha, I said the exact same thing about Spezza! He is taking one timers from the board all night, not moving his feet, then he makes a few amazing moves, gets in the slot, and doesnt shoot... wtf?

Sens have been done for a whole.

Lee is an absolute idiot.

60Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I want the Spezza in the third period to be around all the time.

One thing I will say, though, is that Spezza continues to amaze me in the face-off dot. Not necessarily in the winning percentage, but of his ability to not only win a face-off, but get it to a certain spot to set up a play or one-timer.

It was dumb of Lee to take the double minor, but his first penalty was absolutely Heatley's fault.

61Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 pm

I agree with everything there, Heatley was 100% the cause of that penalty. That being said, Lee, shut up, shut your mouth, you jsut cost your team the game.

The refing was not that bad, people love to play the blame game, but it wasnt that bad.

Spezza in the 3rd, well, he is paid to play like that, not just one period every 3 or 4 games, but 95% of the time. The thing is, he doesnt. Spezza in the 3rd was amazing though, the previous 40 mins where he didnt do a thing is what I noticed though.

Again, Lee is an idiot, shut your mouth, your a rookie, you havnt proven a thing in this league, its not the first time your mouth has gotten you in trouble in Ottawa. For a guy who doesnt say a word for the most part, he sure doenst know when to shut up.

62Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Neely4Life wrote:I agree with everything there, Heatley was 100% the cause of that penalty. That being said, Lee, shut up, shut your mouth, you jsut cost your team the game.

The refing was not that bad, people love to play the blame game, but it wasnt that bad.

Spezza in the 3rd, well, he is paid to play like that, not just one period every 3 or 4 games, but 95% of the time. The thing is, he doesnt. Spezza in the 3rd was amazing though, the previous 40 mins where he didnt do a thing is what I noticed though.

Again, Lee is an idiot, shut your mouth, your a rookie, you havnt proven a thing in this league, its not the first time your mouth has gotten you in trouble in Ottawa. For a guy who doesnt say a word for the most part, he sure doenst know when to shut up.

Wow Lee is creeping up there on your hate list lol. Spezza will have some company soon.

63Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Oh, what Lee did tonight was 100% unacceptable. He should be sent down tomorrow or Saturday, he doesnt deserve to be in Ottawa after that. The Sens need to clear roster space, he has a 2 way contract, 100% he should be the one getting the boot back to Bingo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum