GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Sharks at Senators

+14
asq2
PKC
Hayden
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
beerandsens
Cronie
shabbs
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PTFlea
davetherave
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

91Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was wrong. Clouston mis-managed his bench late in the third IMO. Spezza got almost 21 minutes.

92Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:36 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I have a real feeling that Lee might have earned a ticket to the AHL.

I'm actually kinda missing Bell...hard to believe.

Don't worry about Bell, TIm Murray said for the most part Bell has overachieved this year, they didnt expect him to play that well. It's good to hear.

I was in a 3 hour meeting tonight, couldnt watch a second of the game.
Did they actually play good for the most part? How was Campoli?

93Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:46 am

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:Oh, what Lee did tonight was 100% unacceptable. He should be sent down tomorrow or Saturday, he doesnt deserve to be in Ottawa after that. The Sens need to clear roster space, he has a 2 way contract, 100% he should be the one getting the boot back to Bingo.

exactly what i thought.... especially since it is the third time in a row to the box you know the guys on the pk are tired just shut the diddle up Lee and take the penalty next time

94Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They had a great 1st, then wilted a bit under SJ's PP pressure. Above average game for sure. Campoli looked very good.

95Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:01 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Really hard played game overall hard to be upset with a loss but at least it wasnt a huge blow out

96Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:26 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Really hard played game overall hard to be upset with a loss but at least it wasnt a huge blow out

Definitely agree, SJ didn't majorly out play us, disappointed with the loss, however, Toronto won and they are no longer in the bottom 5. If Lee was a veteran, he only gets one penalty on that play, but meh, what can you say? Shannon showed a lot of freaking speed in the 3rd, got to hope this guy is up here next year.

97Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:20 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Didn't see the game, but a 2-1 loss to the best team in the NHL is a good victory.

98Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Didn't see the game, but a 2-1 loss to the best team in the NHL is a good victory.

it was good for all Sens players but Brian Lee, another black mark against this guy. Neely will be loving this.

99Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:42 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

From what I saw he showed emotion. Would you rather he shut up or take an assertive, leadership role and speak up and voice his disapproval? If the coach isn't happy, let him deal with it. Or Alfie. Or Phillips. Or Heatley.

100Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:49 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:From what I saw he showed emotion. Would you rather he shut up or take an assertive, leadership role and speak up and voice his disapproval? If the coach isn't happy, let him deal with it. Or Alfie. Or Phillips. Or Heatley.

don't mind emotion, and I for one didn't see the play, only caught the 3rd, but well, let the veteran's do the talking until you been around awhile longer.

101Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:53 am

Dash wrote:From what I saw he showed emotion. Would you rather he shut up or take an assertive, leadership role and speak up and voice his disapproval? If the coach isn't happy, let him deal with it. Or Alfie. Or Phillips. Or Heatley.
Bitchin' to the refs is not showing leadership or assertiveness. He should shut his pie hole.

102Game Day: Sharks at Senators - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Day: Sharks at Senators Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:56 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

RobbyJ wrote:
Bitchin' to the refs is not showing leadership or assertiveness. He should shut his pie hole.

Can I send your comments to Crosby? not that it would work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum