GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #33: Sharks @ Senators - 7:30pm - Friday, Dec 18 2015

+5
SensHulk
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So Walter apparently was into the ol' egg nog too heavily last night.  You guys aren't getting anything fancy for this GDT.

Sharks.  Senators.  Tonight.

Here's the lines for the good guys:

Smith - Turris - Stone
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Ryan
Dzurizynszkzkzki - Pageau - Chiasson
Prince - Lazar - Neil

Methot - Karlsson
Wiercioch - Ceci
Borocop - Wideman

Anderson

So Cowen's mercifully getting scratched, and Prince finds his way back into the lineup with Borocop going back to LD.

The Sharks are coming off an OT win last night against the Toronto Mike Babcocks, so we should obviously smoke them tonight.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's annihilate them Sharts!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Eggnog is too expensive for my likes. Just bourbon.

Thanks for putting this up, but wheres' the "Twelve Games of Christmas"? Surely there was a 9 >something< last game? I guess we could go with "Nine in the pressbox" if stuck.

Where did you see that Cowen was sitting and Prince prancing?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I see this as the most recent:

Wayne Scanlan ‏@HockeyScanner 4m4 minutes ago Ottawa, Ontario

Cameron says lineup not set yet. Some guys "banged up." Anderson starts in goal. #Sens

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think Prince is still sitting. We have another callup (umm, calldown?):

GAME DAY #33: Sharks @ Senators - 7:30pm - Friday, Dec 18 2015 Captur11

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle I would just lose my mind to see The Alfie suit up for us again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Diddle I would just lose my mind to see The Alfie suit up for us again.

He's wearing black -- OMG Cameron had him playing D. Facepalm

P.S. jk

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Cowen is a scratch according to Dean-o.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Looks like Cowen is a scratch according to Dean-o.

Yes, as I reported hours ago, and as the lines in this very thread show. What is the matter with you exactly?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

Yes, as I reported hours ago, and as the lines in this very thread show.  What is the matter with you exactly?

ThisJustIn!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:

Yes, as I reported hours ago, and as the lines in this very thread show.  What is the matter with you exactly?

Dean blocked me last year so I only see stuff when someone else re-tweets it. So if this stuff is from earlier, it's not the latest, right? Last thing Cameron said was lineup is still up in the air.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Dean blocked me last year so I only see stuff when someone else re-tweets it.  So if this stuff is from earlier, it's not the latest, right?  Last thing Cameron said was lineup is still up in the air.

Why would you wait for someone to re-tweet what our very own Tim accurately reported over an hour ago? Seems *odd*.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Dean blocked me last year so I only see stuff when someone else re-tweets it.  So if this stuff is from earlier, it's not the latest, right?  Last thing Cameron said was lineup is still up in the air.

Yeah, Cameron spewed some nonsense about guys being banged up. He might be referring to Lazar, so maybe there's a chance Cowen gets in the lineup tonight, but I would go with what the practice lines were. Reported earlier. By me. In this thread. Up above.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yeah, Cameron spewed some nonsense about guys being banged up.  He might be referring to Lazar, so maybe there's a chance Cowen gets in the lineup tonight, but I would go with what the practice lines were.  Reported earlier.  By me.  In this thread.  Up above.

Cowen centring the third line? More to come.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yeah, Cameron spewed some nonsense about guys being banged up.  He might be referring to Lazar, so maybe there's a chance Cowen gets in the lineup tonight, but I would go with what the practice lines were.  Reported earlier.  By me.  In this thread.  Up above.

Cowen centring the third line? More to come.

Scouting report: Brian Boyle-lite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum