GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm Jan. 20th, 2009

+13
Acrobat
The Silfer Server
PKC
shabbs
Hayden
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
asq2
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Available on TSN HD, Versus.

TSN Ice Chips:

Winger Chris Neil (flu) is doubtful for tonight's game. Winger Shean Donovan (lower body) and defenceman Anton Volcenkov (shoulder) are out. Centre Peter Regin has been recalled from the Binghamton Senators of the AHL. - Media Release

Brian Elliot firm as per Ottawa Citizen and Goaliepost.com.

Last edited by DashRiprock on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Die commies Die!

7-0 Sens, Heatley with 5 (goals). Smile

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Changed your tune a bit Heater? It was 7 - 1 in another thread Wink I stand by my prediction of 2 - 1 Ottawa. Three stars of Spezza, Elliott, Johnson.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Changed your tune a bit Heater? It was 7 - 1 in another thread Wink I stand by my prediction of 2 - 1 Ottawa. Three stars of Spezza, Elliott, Johnson.

I figured I might as well go for the gold. 7-0 just looks better. :D

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like either prediction. It means we get Pizza LOL.

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

They should change it from Pizza to something else. Timmies coffee would be better. (mind you, they probably don't need the advertising as much)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahaha. The frog. Is riding that scooter.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Die commies Die!

7-0 Sens, Heatley with 5 (goals). Smile

Matching or surpassing the goal out-put in one game of every Senator except Spezza, Alfredsson, Kelly and Foligno.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
Matching or surpassing the goal out-put in one game of every Senator except Spezza, Alfredsson, Kelly and Foligno.

That makes me want to vomit a little to be honest. Wait...Heatley? And do Kelly and Foligno have 7 goals?

EDIT: I see what you mean, Heatley's 5 goals would surpass everyone except those guys.

Man that's disgusting.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

That makes me want to vomit a little to be honest. Wait...Heatley? And do Kelly and Foligno have 7 goals?

EDIT: I see what you mean, Heatley's 5 goals would surpass everyone except those guys.

Man that's disgusting.

Remember when we were first in the league in goals scored? When was that? Last season, you say? It seems so long ago.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

Remember when we were first in the league in goals scored? When was that? Last season, you say? It seems so long ago.

Not even. It was more like we stock-piled all these goals until right after the All-Star Break and then we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Very strange. A stud D-man would do wonders - and I'm really not into rushing Karlsson.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Not even. It was more like we stock-piled all these goals until right after the All-Star Break and then we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Very strange. A stud D-man would do wonders - and I'm really not into rushing Karlsson.

I think Lee can help fill the void. If I'm not mistaken, he lead the team in ice-time last game and is looking great alongside Phillips.

He doesn't possess the creativity or offensive intelligence of Karlsson, but he's a great skater, good puck-handler and good passer.

I think 2009-2010 should see him get more responsibility.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Now Forsberg is looking at a comeback. I don't think he's healthy enough, he should probably just think of hanging them up, or he'll end up hurting himself more.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=263977&lid=sublink01&lpos=headlines_nhl

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Washington is 1-0-1 against the Senators this year, having dropped an overtime decision in Ottawa on November 4 before recording an easy 5-1 home decision on December 12. The Caps have won five of six and eight of the last 11 meetings overall in the series, but Washington has dropped three of five and six of its last nine in Ottawa.

How have they dropped six of their last nine against us? They won all 4 last year...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Wait just a minute. When did we trade Corvo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum