GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm Nov. 4th, 2008

+10
wprager
Sens4thecup
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
mattshock
Cronie
asq2
smash88
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Caps pay a visit to the Nation's Capital tonight and with them comes Alex Ovechkin who recently returned from Russia to deal with family issues. OV has not produced as expected and is sure to be itching for an explosion... hopefully not tonight. Auld gets the start in net for the Sens.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:The Caps pay a visit to the Nation's Capital tonight and with them comes Alex Ovechkin who recently returned from Russia to deal with family issues. OV has not produced as expected and is sure to be itching for an explosion... hopefully not tonight. Auld gets the start in net for the Sens.

Any one else going to the game?? I've got tickets.. Dung ones, but hey, i'll at least be in the building... Go Sens Go!!

Hopefully we don't run into the same problems we had with Washington last year...

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Nothing like the Washington Capitals to kickstart Mike Fisher's offensive game into gear.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tell me about it.
I'm hoping we see a game similar to the ones we played in Stockholm, or better yet, even BETTER than those games.
We need to keep Ovie off the score sheet, and Semen, errr, Semin too for that matter.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:tell me about it.
I'm hoping we see a game similar to the ones we played in Stockholm, or better yet, even BETTER than those games.
We need to keep Ovie off the score sheet, and Semen, errr, Semin too for that matter.

Yeah Semin's been on fire that guy...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

How's the TV coverage for this one?

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

looks like Sportsnet East has it. I assume both in SD and HD

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Damn! Wish I had that local Slingbox set up.

Anyone know about Sopcast?

EDIT: This site is blocked for me at work, but it's where i usually check for the game postings.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Fun fact: At least before last game (haven't recalibrated the numbers yet), Jason Spezza has had a higher PPG average than Ovechkin since the lock-out.

And yet, Ovechkin is considered the best player in the game while some don't even consider Spezza a top-10 centre.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Fun fact: At least before last game (haven't recalibrated the numbers yet), Jason Spezza has had a higher PPG average than Ovechkin since the lock-out.

And yet, Ovechkin is considered the best player in the game while some don't even consider Spezza a top-10 centre.

affraid Are you serious? I doubt most people know that - I did not.

asq2 wrote:Nothing like the Washington Capitals to kickstart Mike Fisher's offensive game into gear.
Howe hat trick tonight

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

let's hope we can sweep THEM THIS YEAR....

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's get this party started!!!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Holy Dung, CNN was just showing someone on the show via HOLOGRAM!!!

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

What channel is the game on? (Rogers) HD?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum