GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zubov being misused

+2
PKC
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Zubov being misused - Page 3 Empty Re: Zubov being misused Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Tukker wrote:
jawal wrote:
wprager wrote:
mattshock wrote:You think so? Will he be the first player to retire a Senator?

I can't think of any off hand.

Curious, I can't think of any either. There must be some who played their last game as a Senator, but those were the ones who were released or UFAs that didn't get re-signed anywhere.

how about lapointe last year? There have been lots over the years.
lapointe hasnt officially retired as far as I know. he's still looking for work

He should find work I suspect. He'll have to take the minimum but he's a good 4th line grit guy.

32Zubov being misused - Page 3 Empty Re: Zubov being misused Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Varada? No?

33Zubov being misused - Page 3 Empty Re: Zubov being misused Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:08 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

hemlock34 wrote:
He should find work I suspect. He'll have to take the minimum but he's a good 4th line grit guy.

minimum: agree
4th line: agree
grit guy: huh?

34Zubov being misused - Page 3 Empty Re: Zubov being misused Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:Varada? No?

I don't think so. He playe dwith HC Davos in 2006=07:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaclav_Varada

Also, I just googled Varada's name and one of the links was to a newsletter of the NSHL (National Strat-o-Matic Hockely League) dated August 2007, stating that he was being released:

http://www.nshl.org/newsletters/newsletter1022.txt

What kind of league is this? I see various names in there (Leetch announcing retirement, Kurt Sauer)? Is this a fantasy league?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum