GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

ilya zubov loaned to khl

+4
Riprock
PTFlea
SensFan71
Vandelay
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 am

www.senstown.com
I think he may stay. Skilled, but you guys don't need the attitude.

2ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 am

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Site seems very reputable *sarcasm*. Pokes fun at the KHL release for its poor English and doesn't bother to edit his own blog.

3ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

well I guess we all knew something like this was coming, Zubov wasn't tradeable and wasn't part of our plans going forward it seems, he never got called up very much and when he did, he rarely impressed anyway.

4ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:51 am

I didn't know spelling was the measuring stick to knowing your stuff. I will be sure to watch my spelling frm hear onn ouit

5ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I forgot to post that. If he ever returns to NA, the Sens retain his rights. So it's...clearing out the old (and not good enough), but there's a tiny silver lining.

6ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Under the I DONT CARE thread.

7ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

cloverleaf wrote:I didn't know spelling was the measuring stick to knowing your stuff. I will be sure to watch my spelling frm hear onn ouit

Oh, it's not. I just find it funny that he points out the misspellings of the KHL report in his own blog which clearly wasn't edited...seems a little hypocritical to me.

8ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:12 pm

N4L wrote:Under the I DONT CARE thread.
Ok so I am not a sens fan per say but I go out of my way to post some sens news on this board that noone has up yet and you tell me you don't care.
To me colleague (who has over 5000 posts on this site) and referred me to this site to talk hockey (I won't mention your username), I think I have seen quite enough. Some members know their stuff and some are just ignorant.

9ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Im more of a jerk then anything. Defently not ignorant. Jerk, ahole, any of those work really.

10ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

At least he is happy. I really don't think we Sens fans care anymore. He's just not good enough for our roster, and if he ever does want to come back and is a commodity, then we get to trade him for something nice hopefully.

11ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cloverleaf wrote:
Ok so I am not a sens fan per say but I go out of my way to post some sens news on this board that noone has up yet and you tell me you don't care.
To me colleague (who has over 5000 posts on this site) and referred me to this site to talk hockey (I won't mention your username), I think I have seen quite enough. Some members know their stuff and some are just ignorant.

You need to stop thinking that every post you don't like is a personal attack on you. Sure someone saying they don't care in a thread seems quite pointless since if you actually didn't care why are you posting in here at all right? Why do you need people to know you don't care? I see that angle for sure.

- Unknown Author

12ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Ooh, the fat bastard is in the KHL now!!

13ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
You need to stop thinking that every post you don't like is a personal attack on you. Sure someone saying they don't care in a thread seems quite pointless since if you actually didn't care why are you posting in here at all right? Why do you need people to know you don't care? I see that angle for sure.

I was gonna post the exact same thing, but I figured it might be a waste of breath unfortunately.

14ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Ooh, the fat bastard is in the KHL now!!

ilya zubov loaned to khl 805406 Hahahaha.

15ilya zubov loaned to khl Empty Re: ilya zubov loaned to khl Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

cloverleaf wrote:

It seems to me (although I can't speak for him) that N4L's response is more of a reflection of what he thinks of zubov than what he thinks of your posting the information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum