GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canadiens Lead all 6 Posisions in All-Star Voting....WTF!?

+7
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
Hayden
smash88
shabbs
PKC
Riprock
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Weber's got that disgusting canon of a shot too. He smashes guys through the boards.

This is franchise to me. He's better than Bow now IMO - by a fairly large margin.

But he's unattainable - so I revert back to the Bow Fetish.

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:
mattshock wrote:That is not a lot of points, considering Campbell (who I most often hear him compared to trade value wise) put up 60+ points last year. Bouw is on pace for half that, might lower his value. **hopes

I've only seen a couple Florida games, and he was definitely noticeable.

J Bo wont be getting anything less than 7 million per. MAYBE if he is signed to something like a 10 year deal he takes 58-64 million over that term, but if its 8 years or less, bank on him getting that 7 mil.

By value I meant "trade value". I'm more optimistic in thinking $6.5M minimum for the right team, but for Ottawa to sign him, I feel it would be closer to $8M.

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Case in point- Just bought NHL 09 a few days ago, created a dynasty, and traded Gerber, Vermette, and Schubert to Florida for Bouwmeester and Vokoun. If only this held true in real life....

Back to the matter at hand-

This is hilarious to me. Tanguay? In an all star game? Really??! I also think it's funny that the closest non-hab was also an ex-hab in Ribiero. This is just ridiculous- but I agree with what a couple people have said on here- let's have the entire Habs team represent the East and show what a joke this whole all-star process really is.

It's disgusting when you think that alot of the supreme talent is actually embodied in the East. OV, Crosb, Kovalchuk, etc.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Jordo wrote:Case in point- Just bought NHL 09 a few days ago, created a dynasty, and traded Gerber, Vermette, and Schubert to Florida for Bouwmeester and Vokoun. If only this held true in real life....

Back to the matter at hand-

This is hilarious to me. Tanguay? In an all star game? Really??! I also think it's funny that the closest non-hab was also an ex-hab in Ribiero. This is just ridiculous- but I agree with what a couple people have said on here- let's have the entire Habs team represent the East and show what a joke this whole all-star process really is.

It's disgusting when you think that alot of the supreme talent is actually embodied in the East. OV, Crosb, Kovalchuk, etc.

If you aren't too far into your dynasty already, i suggest restarting it, but before you enter it to edit a player by the name of "Sabrina Ladha" she is a goalie that is a 98 overall in the game. She's 6 foot 6 and barely has any flaws. She also has an annoying smirk.

504Heater wrote:Weber's got that disgusting canon of a shot too. He smashes guys through the boards.

This is franchise to me. He's better than Bow now IMO - by a fairly large margin.

But he's unattainable - so I revert back to the Bow Fetish.

A couple more points about Weber. He's signed to a sexy contract. I'm talking Allesandra Ambrosio sexy.

Also, in addition to possessing a great shot, it's very accurate. He hits the net more often than not. Remember how Mez frustrated us all missing the net so much? That aspect is huge.

It's funny we were having a debate about Phaneuf vs. Weber earlier in the year and someone was saying I was crazy to take Weber over Phaneuf. Who's crazy now Wink

10 goals and 21 points in 20 games is just sick. That in addition to being a stud shutdown guy.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Mesz was frustrating, Corvo was agravating! He couldn't hit the net if he were standing in the blue paint.

And Weber over Phaneuf is sounding like a much more realistic argument now (not that you could go wrong with either).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum