GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cool Beans! Karlsson leads NHL All-Star Voting

+6
wprager
cash
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
shabbs
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=602740

Hot damn! Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I maxed out all my voting for Sens players on all three platforms... whew!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Alfie in 2nd overall...

Awwwwww yeah!!!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=602740

Hot damn! Ahhhhh!

Kessel not too far behind alfie...but man good to see michalek and spezza up there too. We need to take the voting up a notch. Leafs and Penguin fans are gonna go crazy homer voting in the next month. Time to use as many email addys as I can.

Great to see Karlsson up there though. Amazing. :KKK:

EDIT: sadly, this also means at least a $6.5M cap hit for the next 10 years for Karlsson....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:

EDIT: sadly, this also means at least a $6.5M cap hit for the next 10 years for Karlsson....

Meh, when a player's as good as Karlsson is, you roll with it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Meh, when a player's as good as Karlsson is, you roll with it.

Nothing sad about it, unless that cap hit is not on the Senators roster.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I'm saying best case scenario is $6.5M. I'd be happy either way I guess because he'd remain a senator but daaaamn that's alot of moolah for a 22 year old. And I want enough moolah for our future stars too.

I'd be happier if we gave him Gonchar money instead though....

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

You can expect Crosby and Kessel to catch up, not to mention Letang and Phaneuf. Gonna turn into a dogfight. I'm voting for Heatley Cheering

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I maxed out all my voting for Sens players on all three platforms... whew!

Umm, why? I just made up a userid and an e-mail address (I think it's close to my son's actual gmail.com address which he never uses, but there was no verification so I could have easily mis-typed it -- several times) and started voting again. Faster than on a mobile device.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=602740

Hot damn! Ahhhhh!

Kessel not too far behind alfie...but man good to see michalek and spezza up there too. We need to take the voting up a notch. Leafs and Penguin fans are gonna go crazy homer voting in the next month. Time to use as many email addys as I can.

Great to see Karlsson up there though. Amazing. :KKK:

Worth it. (say that like Charlie Sheen says "Winning")

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

I'm confused, I thought you could vote 30 times a day?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens have a tonne of room to give Karlsson a fair contract.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

cash wrote:I'm confused, I thought you could vote 30 times a day?

I think it's only 30 times you can vote online and then if you want to continue you can do so by text...i could be wrong though...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Which goalie did you vote for out of curiosity?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Not sure who you addressed that to, but I voted for the Sens lineup (MM, JS, The Alfie, EK, SG) and Quick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum