GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery leading all goaltenders in KLH all-star voting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Ray Emery is leading the way among all KHL goalies for the Russian All-Star game. Emery, if remaining successful, will represent team Jagr when they take on team Yashin.

Team Jagr aka, team "not good enough to play in the NHL".

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

scratch

I know Emery's #s are amazing,but has he matured at all? because that was all that was holding him back

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

All we ever know is what others say when asked about him in interviews, and who knows what to believe then.

Emery will likely be back in the NHL for 09-10.

DashRiprock wrote:All we ever know is what others say when asked about him in interviews, and who knows what to believe then.

Emery will likely be back in the NHL for 09-10.
Colorado makes sense.

Good to see the guy is having a bounceback year, so to speak. I always liked Emery, hope to see him back in the leauge at some point soon.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

[political-correctness]He's a good goalie, he just has some alleged off-ice...issues.[/political-correctness.]

I still don't want him back though.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Hopefully he's learned his lesson. All the potential and an opportunity on a silver platter and he blew it.

He's lucky if he gets a second chance.

mattshock wrote:Hopefully he's learned his lesson. All the potential and an opportunity on a silver platter and he blew it.

He's lucky if he gets a second chance.

Well if he keeps playing well, he should. At his age and having already been to the finals, someone will take a chance on him.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I just hope it's not Ottawa.

Good stats in Russia or not, he's still a HUGE questionmark no matter where he goes.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

We have a goalie who's playing as well as he did when we went to the Final. We don't need him back, especially with Elliott due to come up next season and Auld will still be here.

I'm still really upset about the turn of events with Ray though, I never wanted him to go anywhere. I thought that he learned his lesson after last year. He's 26 or 27 now. I think he's matured.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:We have a goalie who's playing as well as he did when we went to the Final. We don't need him back, especially with Elliott due to come up next season and Auld will still be here.

I'm still really upset about the turn of events with Ray though, I never wanted him to go anywhere. I thought that he learned his lesson after last year. He's 26 or 27 now. I think he's matured.

Hopefully. No guarantees with this guy though.

mattshock wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:We have a goalie who's playing as well as he did when we went to the Final. We don't need him back, especially with Elliott due to come up next season and Auld will still be here.

Not that it matters. I'd put the chances of him coming back to Ottawa at around the same as Yashin coming back.

Not only do I think the team wouldn't want him back, I don't think he'd want to come back either.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock34 wrote:
mattshock wrote:

Not that it matters. I'd put the chances of him coming back to Ottawa at around the same as Yashin coming back.

Not only do I think the team wouldn't want him back, I don't think he'd want to come back either.

I couldn't agree more.

If anything those Yashin odds are a bit conservative. I'd expect to see someone successfully push on a rope before I expected to see Emery back in an Ottawa Senators uniform.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum