GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get?

+7
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
LeCaptain
beerandsens
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get?

POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_lcap20%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_lcap25%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_lcap230%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_rcap2 30% [ 6 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_lcap230%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_rcap2 30% [ 6 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_lcap25%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_lcap20%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This year, what will be the number of points that leads the Sens?

For example:

Daniel Alfredsson finishes with 70 points and leads the Sens in scoring.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

I bet noone cracks 70. No joke. Michalek has fallen right off, Spezza needs no explanation, Alfie has missed too much time, Fisher is apparently back to normal, and Kovaloser can only be counted on for an offensive outburst once every 14 days or so.

Where is 65-69 in the poll? POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? 62136

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I know... I chose 65 or less cuz I wasn't ready to committ to 70 points. Alfie with 67 MAX

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I chose 70, I think Alfie can still get it and I am convinced when he is back we go on a roll with some great confidence building up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think it's gonna be a battle for anyone to crack 65 points. Alfie's the biggest hope, we'll see if he can do it.

That's is scary though. Wow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:Where is 65-69 in the poll? POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? 62136

Oops...damn, and I can't go back and edit it. Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I love it how some ranges are low-high and others are high-low, and yet others are bang-on (70). I chose 79-71 which, to me, means >= 79 and <= 71. That's right. I'm saying no one scores any more. We grab a few points by losing in the shootout.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I picked the bang on 70 because if I'm right I look really smart. HappyDance1

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I picked the bang on 70 because if I'm right I look really smart. HappyDance1

You look smart already. Oh, wait, that's just your avatar. Nevermind.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I picked the bang on 70 because if I'm right I look really smart. HappyDance1

You look smart already. Oh, wait, that's just your avatar. Nevermind.

Bald is beautiful.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Our current points leader, Fisher, is on pace for 56 points. Alfie is on pace for 54 points.

Crying

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The HMS Tank Nation is pulling into port. Now boarding!! Please have your ID and Boarding pass ready. Women and children first as well as those requiring assistance.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm not quite ready for Tank Nation... I'll wait until we get our injuries back and they have some time to get their legs back... by then we'll be at the 3/4 mark... we'll see.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I'm not quite ready for Tank Nation... I'll wait until we get our injuries back and they have some time to get their legs back... by then we'll be at the 3/4 mark... we'll see.

We'll be in 10th by the time the injured players are back and making an impact.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum