GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get?

+7
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
LeCaptain
beerandsens
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get?

POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap230%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 6 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap230%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 6 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL: How many points will the Sens' leading scorer get? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The HMS Tank Nation is pulling into port. Now boarding!! Please have your ID and Boarding pass ready. Women and children first as well as those requiring assistance.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm not quite ready for Tank Nation... I'll wait until we get our injuries back and they have some time to get their legs back... by then we'll be at the 3/4 mark... we'll see.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I'm not quite ready for Tank Nation... I'll wait until we get our injuries back and they have some time to get their legs back... by then we'll be at the 3/4 mark... we'll see.

We'll be in 10th by the time the injured players are back and making an impact.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I'm not quite ready for Tank Nation... I'll wait until we get our injuries back and they have some time to get their legs back... by then we'll be at the 3/4 mark... we'll see.

Don't worry this is the early boarding call for those requiring assistance and passengers travelling with children. You still have time. Wink

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

We should be so lucky.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

We should be so lucky.

You're right. That would be lucky. shabbs and I worked it out. Most likely we'll be in 12th with a chance of 13th.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I believe The Alfie will lead the way in the 60-65 range, followed by Kovalev in the mid-50s.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I believe The Alfie will lead the way in the 60-65 range, followed by Kovalev in the mid-50s.

I doubt Alfie gets that many. He's most likely coming back hurt and won't produce much IMO. I hope I'm wrong.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I chose 58 points. I think that's what Alfie ends up with to lead the team. 58 points...what do you say to that? Remember when we had 2 guys with over 100 and one guy at 91?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I believe The Alfie will lead the way in the 60-65 range, followed by Kovalev in the mid-50s.

I doubt Alfie gets that many. He's most likely coming back hurt and won't produce much IMO. I hope I'm wrong.

He had 4 goals in 25 games prior to being injured. I think he has a good chance of being better.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

He had 4 goals in 25 games prior to being injured. I think he has a good chance of being better.

Not with the way the team is playing and the likelihood of him coming back hurting.

- Unknown Author

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

i think a lot hinges on spezza. if he truly was hurt before and this injury has given him time to heal completely, then we may get a better performance from him. if spezza starts to play well our team will do well.
im gonna say 70

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

garblar wrote:i think a lot hinges on spezza. if he truly was hurt before and this injury has given him time to heal completely, then we may get a better performance from him. if spezza starts to play well our team will do well.
im gonna say 70

That's a good point.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

As Chandler used to say: Could I BE more wrong?

- Unknown Author

garblar wrote:i think a lot hinges on spezza. if he truly was hurt before and this injury has given him time to heal completely, then we may get a better performance from him. if spezza starts to play well our team will do well.
im gonna say 70

This is the NHL though...how long until he gets hurt again and becomes virtually useless, if not simply a detriment? If we assume he was healthy to begin the year and we accept that his play deteriorated exponentially at about the 12 game mark, then we can assume that he won't be in prime condition for the stretch run and therefore will not (again) be of any assistance in the playoffs.

That's a negative-realistic outlook to combat your optimistic outlook...simply acknowledging an (at minimum) equally possible future.

Assuming Alfie stays healthy, though, there's nothing to suggest he can't top 70 points. I'd say 65 is more realistic, but underestimating the Captain seems like the wrong play.

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

Gohan wrote:
im gonna say 70

This is the NHL though...how long until he gets hurt again and becomes virtually useless, if not simply a detriment? If we assume he was healthy to begin the year and we accept that his play deteriorated exponentially at about the 12 game mark, then we can assume that he won't be in prime condition for the stretch run and therefore will not (again) be of any assistance in the playoffs.

That's a negative-realistic outlook to combat your optimistic outlook...simply acknowledging an (at minimum) equally possible future.

Assuming Alfie stays healthy, though, there's nothing to suggest he can't top 70 points. I'd say 65 is more realistic, but underestimating the Captain seems like the wrong play.

i wouldn't say i was being that optimistic, more of a hypothetical situation. I also agree, if anyone is getting to 70 its Alf, he needs to stay at a ppg pace for the rest of the season, not out of reach in any way.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i dont think anyone will break 70 but i think we should have 3 or 4 guys 60 + and a couple other guys with 50-60 this is not a bad thing if you look at the points right now we have a nice spread of people with a decent number of points i love the way this team has some pretty balanced scoring

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:I chose 58 points. I think that's what Alfie ends up with to lead the team. 58 points...what do you say to that? Remember when we had 2 guys with over 100 and one guy at 91?
crazy times,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum