GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #19 Sens @ Habs, Nov 22, 2016, 7:30 pm

+4
SensHulk
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Anderson and Karlsson the two best players on the ice so far. Hoffman scored his usual hammer time goal and then resumed being generally useless. You really take the good with the bad with that guy.

He was walked by Radulov and took that stupid bogus penalty (closing the hand should actually require you to close the hand so as to conceal the puck, which IDs not what he did). Apart from that he had a goal and two assists. WTF more do you want from him?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:The Sens PK has not allowed a goal in a month (last one was Oct. 22nd).  Their PK is now #3 in the league,  Yes, I probably just jinxed it.

Yep. You jinxed it.

Nah the guys on the radio did that. I only typed it after I heard them say it.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Price has given up 3 or more in 7 of his last 8 games against the Sens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

First time since Oct.  18th where we've scored 4 goals.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ok. I know no one is gonna believe me but after the Hoffman goal I predicted to m'y habs friend the next goals would be stone and karlsson. So I'm pumped. I predict we win the next 5 in a row! Make it so!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Ok. I know no one is gonna believe me but after the Hoffman goal I predicted to m'y habs friend the next goals would be stone and karlsson. So I'm pumped. I predict we win the next 5 in a row! Make it so!
That would be so nice.  as they were suggesting on air, maybe theyve turned the corner offensively.  certainly Hoffman,  Stone, Brassard and karlsson look like they feel a bit more comfortable. 

Dzingel continues to impress too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The parade to the penalty box has to stop. The Habs are definitely given more than their fair share of power play opportunities but stop giving the refs excuses to blow the whistle.

That Karlsson trip could have been embellishment put just let out go, but no, it's a PP for the Habs. Hoffman. Too many men. Interference. On and on.

I don't blame Boucher from being frustrated but knowing the situation, just stop giving them any cause to blow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

After Karlsson took that minor and they scored I predicted he would score one to win it.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We got a couple flukey goals, but we were due for those. The penalty call on Chris Neil was total poop.

I guess we don't miss Bobby Ryan much...take some more time off to rest your bruised finger, Bobby!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:We got a couple flukey goals, but we were due for those.  The penalty call on Chris Neil was total poop.  

I guess we don't miss Bobby Ryan much...take some more time off to rest your bruised finger, Bobby!

Micro-fractured.

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

Adding Bobby to Turris and Dzingel is going to be massive. Pyatt should not be there.

We are going to score a lot of goals going forward.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MarkStone wrote:Adding Bobby to Turris and Dzingel is going to be massive. Pyatt should not be there.

I would be most pleased if we do.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MarkStone wrote:Adding Bobby to Turris and Dzingel is going to be massive. Pyatt should not be there.

I surely hope so. Now that the PK is busted again we will need offense.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I couldn't watch the game because NHL Gamecenter is garbage, but I was real happy to see the score. Looks like a statement game to me.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They didn't exactly outplay the Habs, although out would be interesting how much closer it would have been if not for the penalties.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MarkStone wrote:Adding Bobby to Turris and Dzingel is going to be massive.

Actually, it will likely be a step backwards. But I hope I'm wrong!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
MarkStone wrote:Adding Bobby to Turris and Dzingel is going to be massive.  

Actually, it will likely be a step backwards.  But I hope I'm wrong!

Buy a lottery ticket. Because your hope just came true.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan with Turris makes a lot of sense.   Stone and Brassard seem to be good together with Hoffman playing excellent hockey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum