GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #2: Habs @ Sens, Oct 15, 2016, 7pm

+5
spader
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Flo The Action
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Y'know, Prags and I aren't the only ones capable of making new threads on these forums.  Just sayin'.

No Price for the Habs, same lineup for the Sens.

Hoffman - Turris - Stone
Smith - Brassard - Ryan
Varone - Pageau - Pyatt
Dzingel - Kelly - Neil

Methot - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Ceci
Boro - Wideman

Anderson

I hope the Jays game doesn't run too far into this one.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't know. I don't think we should have to ask. These should just magically appear. *cough prags cough*

Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Going to a pub to watch this. I would appreciate if we didn't have our asses handed to us. #2inarow

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Price has a *severe* case of the flu. Wonder why he's taking antibiotics, though, I thought flu was a virus. Or are they thinking the flu will weaken his immune system and open him up to some infection? When's the last time you remember an elite athlete on antibiotics with a severe flu?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Petry returns to Montreal's lineup (knee) and Shaw escaped supplemental discipline for his slew-foot. Guess they felt the game misconduct was enough. This is after suspending him for 3 pre-season games where he boarded a guy because he was pissed off that someone slew-footed him. With a suspension and a game misconduct this early in the season you figure he'll be watched very carefully.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is this for real?

Canadiens coach Michel Therrien said Shaw will meet next week with general manager Marc Bergevin and NHL Department of Player Safety head Stephane Quintal for "education."

I don't remember them extending the same invitation to Gryba after the Eller hit (clean hit).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Is this for real?

Canadiens coach Michel Therrien said Shaw will meet next week with general manager Marc Bergevin and NHL Department of Player Safety head Stephane Quintal for "education."

I don't remember them extending the same invitation to Gryba after the Eller hit (clean hit).  

That. Just. Happened.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who is this young CBC hooligan talking to me about my Sens?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't see why the Habs are lauded as being so much better than we are. That 3rd line isn't anything to write home about and they have as many question marks as we do.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dzing my man!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Galley just said it, and I agree...the Sens look faster tonight.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Galley just said it, and I agree...the Sens look faster tonight.

I was real disappointed in the defence against the Leafs. They look like a different team through the first half the game though. Keep it up, boys!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

holy Dung how do you have a 5 on 3 for almost 2 minutes and not take a damn shot

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, we got outplayed by Toronto and won, so now we've outplayed Montreal for the most part and are losing...these things balance out in the long run.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dzingel having a fine evening. Beauty feed to Pyatt there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum