GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+11
mattshock
DefenceWinsChampionships
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Ev
spader
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Flo The Action
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

A 42 save shutout for Price. Canucks are gonna be pissed off tomorrow night.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, with Ev's rule of splitting back to backs, we're doomed against the Canucks.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We'll be fine. The nucks are do for a long loosing streak if they are to finish last as I predicted.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for jinxing it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Im usually wrong so there's your jinx for ya.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Im usually wrong so there's your jinx for ya.

So what you meant to say was that we were going to get :rp:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens are second in the Atlantic after ten games. Five points behind Price.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Our schedule hasn't been bad to start the year. Still though, this is a very good start, and the improvement in the team defense has been very encouraging.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Our schedule hasn't been bad to start the year. Still though, this is a very good start, and the improvement in the team defense has been very encouraging.
I think the improved defensive coverage is definitely the major takeaway so far this season. Still lots left to improve fof this team but slowly getting there.
Being where we are in the standings is already impressive.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Columbus is anally savaging Montreal 7-0.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Delicious. Not the anal part.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

10-0 now. Omg, this is amazing. Complete meltdown! I hope this sinks in deep.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:10-0 now. Omg, this is amazing. Complete meltdown! I hope this sinks in deep.

Burning Car

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:10-0 now. Omg, this is amazing. Complete meltdown! I hope this sinks in deep.

Burning Car
And Therrien fired. Which would be a good move. I can't stand that swing that guy in the league. I'd love him to be shown the door, even if it makes the habs better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Poor Montoya. He doesn't have the experience -- or the balls -- to do what Patrick Roy did. How ironic is it that the day their backup gives up 10 goals their old backup, whom they waived at the start of the season, is at the top of the NHL stats page for GAA and SV%.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Montoya and Bobrovsky both with 30 saves on the night.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Max Domi takes Kesler down with one uppercut. Beauty!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Burning Car
And Therrien fired. Which would be a good move. I can't stand that swing that guy in the league. I'd love him to be shown the door, even if it makes the habs better.

I actually disagree. He's a good coach that gets ridiculed because he has a heavy french accent. Montreal has a pretty Dung lineup. Plekanec is their #1 C, isn't he?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum