GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+11
mattshock
DefenceWinsChampionships
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Ev
spader
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Flo The Action
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Oh, look, the Habs are in another post-regulation game. Three straight. When do the injuries start happening.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Subban has been placed on IR to be evaluated in 2-3 weeks. He has a herniated disc and they are hoping to treat it with rest. If surgery is required, turn out the lights, he'd be done for the season.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Subban has been placed on IR to be evaluated in 2-3 weeks.  He has a herniated disc and they are hoping to treat it with rest. If surgery is required, turn out the lights, he'd be done for the season.

That should actually help the Preds.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What a crazy finish to the Centennial game. Leafs blow a late third period 4-1 lead (sounds familiar) when the Wings score with a second to go. But this time around they win it in overtime on Matthews' second of the game and 20th of the season (as he passes Laine for the rookie lead).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Umm, Leafs have won five straight and sit 3 points back of the Sens, Bruins, and a playoff spot. They have 3 Gabe's in hand on the Bruins.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Habs @ Preds. The return of Captain Weber. Subban won't be playing. He's out at least two weeks and likely a lot longer.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pacioretty hit with a Weber shot in practice and had to be helped off the ice.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Pacioretty hit with a Weber shot in practice and had to be helped off the ice.
Beautiful!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pacioretty still played, scored the OT winner. Weber scored the other goal. Radulov (who defected from Nashville to the KHL) with the primary assists on both goals. He also got into some verbal sparring with some fans.

Bolts lost in regulation.  Leafs lost in OT.  They are now just two points back of the Sens.

Buffalo won again.  They are one point back of Detroit. Two through eight on the Atlantic separated by 8 points.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jackets won again and now are one win shy of tying the all-time record (17 straight wins) set by the Penguins in '92-93. Of course back in those days there were no shootouts. Of the 17 wins, two were won in OT (which was still 5-on-5 in those days). On the current win streak, the Jackets have won two shootout games in addition to one won in a 3-on-3 overtime. Their current ROW win streak is 7.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ty rattie claimed off waivers from the canes. Hadn't played a game since the end of November.
I guess the blues got puempled?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Ty rattie claimed off waivers from the canes. Hadn't played a game since the end of November.
I guess the blues got puempled?

He got beaten out by Jaskin, I think it was. It's exactly Puempel, yeah.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just read an interesting tweet:
@TheDraftAnalyst wrote:
Pray for Don Sweeney & the Bruins' scouts
16-Barzal
17-Connor
18-Chabot
20-Eriksson Ek
21-White
22-Samsonov
23-Boeser
24-Konecny
25-Roslovic

To put it in proper context, the Bruins had three picks in the first round, at 13, 14 and 15 and drafted Zboril, DeBrusk and Senyshyn.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Markov and Galchenyuk rejoining the Habs on the road; will practice with the team tomorrow on Toronto. Meanwhile Gallagher is returning to Montreal for further evaluation after taking a Weber shot on the hand. Byron also did not finish the game (UBI); no updates yet.

When do they start losing?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like The Skog may be headed to Beantown. Stay tuned...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They would need to move some salary to accommodate his $5.5M. Also, don't both teams need D help? Three way?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Looks like The Skog may be headed to Beantown. Stay tuned...

Should we do a Lando for Ceci trade?  Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Looks like The Skog may be headed to Beantown. Stay tuned...

Should we do a Lando for Ceci trade?  Sarcasm

I would be curious to see the results.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum