GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+11
mattshock
DefenceWinsChampionships
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Ev
spader
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Flo The Action
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Montoya and Bobrovsky both with 30 saves on the night.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Max Domi takes Kesler down with one uppercut. Beauty!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:10-0 now. Omg, this is amazing. Complete meltdown! I hope this sinks in deep.

Burning Car
And Therrien fired. Which would be a good move. I can't stand that swing that guy in the league. I'd love him to be shown the door, even if it makes the habs better.

I actually disagree. He's a good coach that gets ridiculed because he has a heavy french accent. Montreal has a pretty Dung lineup. Plekanec is their #1 C, isn't he?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'd say Galchenyuk is the 1C,  Desharnais  is 2C. Plekanec is 3C.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trouba 2 years 6mill.
Now get your Donkey on the ice and stop your wining

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like that the jets held fast. This is what needs to be done to make sure this doesn't become the norm.
Teams in less attractive markets need this to make sure they have the same opportunities as the more popular ones.

Lets keep it real though. He's likely getting traded between now and next September. This is also a nice deal at an attractive number.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty sure he will still get traded. See Turris, Kyle circa 2011

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoff-Machine wrote:Pretty sure he will still get traded.  See Turris, Kyle circa 2011
Oh yeah for sure but it's not going to be as easy as he's hoping for.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoff-Machine wrote:Pretty sure he will still get traded.  See Turris, Kyle circa 2011

And someone will get a great deal. That was a low bridge of a contract.

Now, why couldn't we have done that with Cowen.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

And someone will get a great deal.  That was a low bridge of a contract.

Now, why couldn't we have done that with Cowen.

Murray rarely traded his high picks. Too much faith I guess.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Canucks with a 9th straight loss. I guess my prediction of them ending up dead last is seeming more and more plausible.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Canucks with a 9th straight loss. I guess my prediction of them ending up dead last is seeming more and more plausible.

Willie Desjardins on the way out?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How many points does Willie have? Fair to assume not as many as they were expecting. It's not like he isn't hustling out there but this is a results based league.

Don't you hate coaches that don't contribute on the scoresheet.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:How many points does Willie have?  Fair to assume not as many as they were expecting.  It's not like he isn't hustling out there but this is a results based league.

Remember when you picked them to make the playoffs, and that looked possible after the first few games? Thank god it turns out you'll be wrong (again).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:How many points does Willie have?  Fair to assume not as many as they were expecting.  It's not like he isn't hustling out there but this is a results based league.

Remember when you picked them to make the playoffs, and that looked possible after the first few games?  Thank god it turns out you'll be wrong (again).

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 852933671

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When you do something well, might as well so it often. Or is that supposed to be the other way around?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Brian Bickell diagnosed with MS. He hopes to play again but let's face it, He can't have that much time where he will be able to play effectively. Harding managed a few more years.

My father got MS when I was young. It's a hard disease for someone to go through.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Brian Bickell diagnosed with MS. He hopes to play again but let's face it, He can't have that much time where he will be able to play effectively. Harding managed a few more years.

My father got MS when I was young. It's a hard disease for someone to go through.

What Dung news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum