GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

+13
Flo The Action
Vandelay
Hobiesens
Oglethorpe
wprager
spader
Ev
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available. Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available.  Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

They sold out in minutes. The Habs site uses a 3rd party site to resell owned tickets. Just like you can buy Sens tickets off stubhub (right now), the Habs tickets are available through a similar process. It's tickets owned by others that are available, but they officially sold out.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available.  Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

They sold out in minutes. The Habs site uses a 3rd party site to resell owned tickets. Just like you can buy Sens tickets off stubhub (right now), the Habs tickets are available through a similar process. It's tickets owned by others that are available, but they officially sold out.

I don't think that was the case, but it doesn't really matter.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What matters is how long it takes before a smurf gets stomped.  I'm going to say it happens before the five minute mark of the first by Borocop.  Thoughts?

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:

I don't think that was the case, but it doesn't really matter.

Agreed. The only reason that I'm talking about it is that I had just finished reading about the tweets that sparked this whole conversation.

Still, non-issue.

Go Sens?

ThisJustIn!

GoSensGo!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, good, I get home turn on the TV and a few seconds later it throws up a blue screen saying the signal has been lost. I switch to another channel, see another few seconds of the broadcast, then back to the blue screen.

I'm sure I had this happen before, just not for a long time. And of course it has to happen now, of all times.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A few guys look nervous, which is normal. Hammond burgling hams already.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Brutal hand pass call there.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hammond good. PP bad. Everything is normal here, let's go!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thanks Markov!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How was that not a high sticking penalty?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:How was that not a high sticking penalty?

I thought they changed the rule so now even if it is a follow-through, it is still possible to be high sticking.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't Cherry needs to go away. More time spent on the Leafs than the playoffs. This has gotta be his last year.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Now we have these stinky Habs where we want them.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Well this sucks now.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone better be OK.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fuxk I hope Stone is OK. Turris snipe job.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Godamned shorthanded goal. Our PP is brain dead.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum