GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

+13
Flo The Action
Vandelay
Hobiesens
Oglethorpe
wprager
spader
Ev
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I blame SSF's half hearted burgled ham update pre-game.
I expect a much better report from sources this time around old friend.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I blame SSF's half hearted burgled ham update pre-game.

My sources were overzealous in updating me so early. They really needed their customary noon-ish wake-up time. Lesson learned?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As someone on my Twitter timeline points out...Where's Todd Bertuzzi when you need him?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol true, let's bring up old Todd

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

My sources were overzealous in updating me so early. They really needed their customary noon-ish wake-up time. Lesson learned?

Let's just not muddy things up with a Bobby Ryan update this time and we should be good to go.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Let's just not muddy things up with a Bobby Ryan update this time and we should be good to go.

That's entirely on WP Rager. Which, in a roundabout way, means this loss is also entirely on WP Rager.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

God damnit WP Rager

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The only Bobby Ryan update we should be getting is "Oh, hey, this guy is doing nothing to help the team, he's scratched."

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He was physical and creating chances at least

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No one knows what's wrong with him?

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

who subban? he's effed in the head, that's all. I mean the guy takes a baseball bat swing with his stick and the reason he thinks it's okay is because he wasn't looking at what he was swinging at...honestly?
I think it deserves an extra game maybe more if the threats can be verified but whatever, I just wanna get back to hockey.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Best way to beat the Habs... run Price through the boards.  Simple.    Throw game 2 if you have to and make sure Price doesn't come baclk.

Speaking of running goalies, can anyone explain how Gallagher running through Hammond after the Plekanec goal (I think it was that one) was not a penalty?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:P.K. Subban: "I've been slashed a lot harder than that."

Get this goon out of this series.

I'm hoping the refs -- and Quintal -- are reading those quotes. Next time anything happens, remember that this is a guy who doesn't regret the results of his actions. Same game he swung his stick from 8 feet in the air down on another player's side of the head. I cannot understand how that was not a penalty, but I remember how long and hard he argued that he didn't do anything wrong. Also the way he jumped up and down like a 5-year old being denied candy -- that was immediately after the arm went up, before the ref signaled the game. And all that time the puck was 50 feet away so absolutely zero reason for any contact.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Why is a Quebecer who played seven seasons with Montreal allowed to make this decision?

I suggested that they should look at ex refs to do the job. Paul Stewart liked it enough to retweet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Neil dressing for Game 2 apparently.

Murray explains that he's their only remaining right winger. He won't be playing much right wing, though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That's entirely on WP Rager. Which, in a roundabout way, means this loss is also entirely on WP Rager.

Ev wrote:God damnit WP Rager

Can't blame this one on me. I was rightfully concerned. Winning game 2 is slightly preferable to game 1 (assuming you split) but now with Stone out it's going to be that much harder. We were already playing with four top-six (Michalek just got back on the ice, Ryan is playing like Cheechoo) and now we are replacing Stone -- top five in the league in the second half -- with Chris Neil. And there's nothing the Habs will want more than going up 2-0, so I expect them to come out swinging for the fences.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Prags, I would expect the refs to call it real tight tonight. The first scrum, they'll pull one guy out of to make an example out of, and they'll probably keep doing this. The one thing they don't want is for things to get crazy. I imagine both teams will be warned by the league, at least unofficially. You can bet that if a Habs player gets injured on a questionable play, the offending Sens player will get the book thrown at them since it will be viewed as "retribution" since we basically said we're "Out For Justice" (great Steven Seagal movie).

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Your logic, and statistical analysis, is undeniable old friend.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum