GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT: Sens @ Canadiens - Wednesday, Apr 15th, 7:00pm

+13
Flo The Action
Vandelay
Hobiesens
Oglethorpe
wprager
spader
Ev
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

they'll just use that as the excuse when we beat 'em

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:they'll just use that as the excuse when we beat 'em

The disdain in Montreal for our beloved Hamburglar is disgusting. One guy said the key to the series was Montreal's goalie coach finding Hammond's weakness and getting him back to being an .890 goalie. I don't see it happening. If anything happens, we still have The Gregger which EVERYONE seems to be forgetting.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Price is an .890 goalie in the last 10 against Ottawa

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Price is an .890 goalie in the last 10 against Ottawa

That fact was ignored by the delusional Habs media. I'm not sure why, to be honest, but Price has always looked pretty mediocre against Ottawa.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cowen should play just to crush Price/Gallagher, whoever. Then put Gryba in once he's suspended.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Or Gryba do it again and Cowen come in.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think the fact that the Senators have been the hottest team in the league for a couple months, while the Habs have been the 2nd worst in the Eastern Conference during that same time period speaks volumes.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The worst offensive team in the NHL without their best scorer...

Subban will try to pick up the slack and will get benched hard when Stone strips him off the puck and scores.

The game tonight isn't even sold out.
Pathetic fanbase.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This one's for the taking now for sure.

And even when Pacioretty comes back, he won't be close to 100%.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:The worst offensive team in the NHL without their best scorer...

Subban will try to pick up the slack and will get benched hard when Stone strips him off the puck and scores.

Pathetic fanbase.

Which equals him trying to be the one-man show wannabe hero and end up hurting his team in the process, as usual. Delicious.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Delicious! Burning Car

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Or Gryba do it again and Cowen come in.

Habs fans and media still crying about Gryba like they do about Chara on Pacioretty... Wait til they find out about Borrowicky. Laugh1 Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's what I've been saying to them. Gryba is like a kitten compared to Boroweeeky.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:The worst offensive team in the NHL without their best scorer...

Pathetic fanbase.

Apparently the tickets that are available are on a site like stubhub that the Habs run through their website. They're actually sold out, it's just people with tickets that they can't use selling them off.

Having said that, f the Habs.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available. Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available.  Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

They sold out in minutes. The Habs site uses a 3rd party site to resell owned tickets. Just like you can buy Sens tickets off stubhub (right now), the Habs tickets are available through a similar process. It's tickets owned by others that are available, but they officially sold out.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I was on the official Habs ticket website yesterday afternoon, and there were still some available.  Boggled my mind, as they had been on sale for well over 24 hours at that point.

They sold out in minutes. The Habs site uses a 3rd party site to resell owned tickets. Just like you can buy Sens tickets off stubhub (right now), the Habs tickets are available through a similar process. It's tickets owned by others that are available, but they officially sold out.

I don't think that was the case, but it doesn't really matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum