GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
spader
Vandelay
asq2
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
dennycrane
Ev
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
tim1_2
PTFlea
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:You would have to think Murray was thinking at some point "I am going to leave this game without having won a Stanley Cup" and at that point you have to question if he's doing right by the players, team, organization, and city.  It's a morbid thought for sure but I don't it's a stretch either.

Hopefully they start to make the right deals soon and start selling.

Pretty sure Dr. Poo said we have to be patient.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

He's right, patient with the youth and the team in general. Phillips, Neil, Legwand, etc

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:He's right, patient with the youth and the team in general.   Phillips, Neil, Legwand, etc

No rush to start selling then. Patience, friend. Patience.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He doesn't have to leave without a cup. If he can survive the cancer, he can have a position here as executive as long as he wants.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:He's right, patient with the youth and the team in general.   Phillips, Neil, Legwand, etc

There is a need to see some AHL prospects at the NHL level when games mean very little in terms of where the Sens finish, that needs to happen yesterday.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

There is a need to see some AHL prospects at the NHL level when games mean very little in terms of where the Sens finish, that needs to happen yesterday.

No kidding. I've been saying so for weeks.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 43m43 minutes ago

MacArthur appears to have fallen to what could be called the "fourth line", with Pageau and Lazar. #sens

All 3 of those guys could be finding new homes in the NHL soon.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Lehner will start tomorrow vs the Pens.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That's the type of game where you see where Lehner is at. Looking forward to it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The Lehner will start tomorrow vs the Pens.

Should be a good test for the youngster. Our players will have to be extra vigilant against the notoriously dirty Penguins, led by Crybaby Crysby.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is Anderson back? I thought it was a given that Lehner would be starting.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I predict 50 shots for the Pens.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispensed wrote:Is Anderson back?  I thought it was a given that Lehner would be starting.

I think Hammond might get a game here... would be nice to give a guy a start all things considered.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Is Anderson back?  I thought it was a given that Lehner would be starting.

I think Hammond might get a game here... would be nice to give a guy a start all things considered.

Maybe they are getting Lehner to drum up some better offers for himself with his fine play, of late?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:You would have to think Murray was thinking at some point "I am going to leave this game without having won a Stanley Cup" and at that point you have to question if he's doing right by the players, team, organization, and city.  It's a morbid thought for sure but I don't it's a stretch either.

Hopefully they start to make the right deals soon and start selling.

Time for murry to go all in!!!!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Allins16

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum