GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
PTFlea
tim1_2
Ev
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Flo The Action
NEELY
wprager
LeCaptain
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

151Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

From Dreglund™

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger · 23h 23 hours ago

Let's just say Olli Jokinen was less than thrilled to hear he had been traded to the Leafs.

152Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:37 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah lol, he wasn't pleased.

153Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:39 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:From Dreglund™

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger · 23h 23 hours ago

Let's just say Olli Jokinen was less than thrilled to hear he had been traded to the Leafs.

I am guessing he'll be flipped again before the deadline for a late pick. And then after this year we may never see him again.

154Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah I think he's about done.

I doubt id even play a guy who was traded here, wasn't wanted by the team acquiring him and said openly he wasn't happy to be traded to the team.

To the press box Ollie. You'll be lucky if anyone even wants you.

155Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:43 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I gotta admit I'm becoming a bit of a fan of e leafs here. Is that wrong?

156Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They may just pay him and tell him to stay home or Calgary comes knocking for some depth... they always get Jokeinen back right?

157Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:54 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I gotta admit I'm becoming a bit of a fan of e leafs here. Is that wrong?

I'm not sure what they've done to warrant such admiration?

158Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:07 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:I gotta admit I'm becoming a bit of a fan of e leafs here. Is that wrong?

Yes?

159Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:10 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

Just liking their team more now. They've got a clear direction and I'm always a fan of underdogs who haven't won in a long time being a Red Sox fan

160Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:19 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Just liking their team more now. They've got a clear direction and I'm always a fan of underdogs who haven't won in a long time being a Red Sox fan

So all they did was say "alright, we're going to ACTUALLY rebuild this time" and then you automatically like them? And then they traded one of their best defencemen for a really late 1st round pick. In order to actually put their money where their mouth is, they have to find a way to get rid of Kessel and maybe Phaneuf. I'd say Clarkson too, but I dunno how you get rid of that.

161Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:

I am guessing he'll be flipped again before the deadline for a late pick.  And then after this year we may never see him again.

Pleas. Oh, please. He is one ugly guy.

162Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

As opposed to most of your other opinions? Nah, not even close.

163Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:23 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

As opposed to most of your other opinions?  Nah, not even close.

Prager telling other people they're wrong. Hilarious. Tell me more about plus minus

164Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

BANNED

165Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

So all they did was say "alright, we're going to ACTUALLY rebuild this time" and then you automatically like them?  And then they traded one of their best defencemen for a really late 1st round pick.  In order to actually put their money where their mouth is, they have to find a way to get rid of Kessel and maybe Phaneuf.  I'd say Clarkson too, but I dunno how you get rid of that.

Franson is nothing special. Im a Kessel fan so I hope he gets traded somewhere where he can thrive.

166Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

So all they did was say "alright, we're going to ACTUALLY rebuild this time" and then you automatically like them?  And then they traded one of their best defencemen for a really late 1st round pick.  In order to actually put their money where their mouth is, they have to find a way to get rid of Kessel and maybe Phaneuf.  I'd say Clarkson too, but I dunno how you get rid of that.

Franson is nothing special. Im a Kessel fan so I hope he gets traded somewhere where he can thrive.

See above.

167Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

As opposed to most of your other opinions?  Nah, not even close.

Prager telling other people they're wrong. Hilarious. Tell me more about plus minus

Oh, please.  Wipe your mother's milk from your chin before you try learning me something.

Last edited by wprager on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

168Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 11 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:37 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jokinen not at Leafs practice. He hasn't cleared his physical but that would only affect playing status, not practice, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum