GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
Hobiesens
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
dennycrane
tim1_2
spader
wprager
PTFlea
Flo The Action
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So apparently it's the yotes inquiring about Cowen. I wonder if it's a Gromley one for one. The yotes I think lost faith in him.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I wonder if Methot + ZBad gets O'Reilly.

Methot missed camp and hasn't played a game, out with a back injury and not signed beyond this year.  His value is pretty non-existant now.

I'm talking about once he's back and assuming he's halfway decent.

Who has more trade value: Cowen or Methot?

I'd say Methot for sure. No question in my mind.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hard to have value when you're injured righht now. Why isn't he even being interviewed or seen anywhere?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nick Foligno hurt after colliding with linesman. Seemed to get his neck twisted. Gave thumbs up as he was stretchered off.
http://instagram.com/p/uodrMoGrSs/

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He was being checked into the boards and his head hit the lineseman who was sitting on the dashers.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Hard to have value when you're injured righht now. Why isn't he even being interviewed or seen anywhere?

Not being near a camera or microphone has got be tough on the Mether. Hang in there Marc-O.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:He was being checked into the boards and his head hit the lineseman who was sitting on the dashers.  

That's how Havlat wrecked his own face...falling into a ref.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

It's probably not going to happen, but if Bmurr can't make a deal or waive Greening/Condra, I don't see how they don't send lazar back to junior. Unless they send one of stone or zibanejad to bingo

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lazar might be a victim of numbers. ZBad could use some AHL time.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just noticed Zibby has 1 shot per game. When he's on he's shooting a lot. That was his strength in the AHL. I'd put him on wing to get him to shoot the puck more and not worry about defense.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tumbleweed

There should be alot more sens chatter on here....

I'll reset. TSN1200 mentioned a rumor that the sens were talking to the coyotes about one Jared Cowen.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:tumbleweed

There should be alot more sens chatter on here....

I'll reset.  TSN1200 mentioned a rumor that the sens were talking to the coyotes about one Jared Cowen.

Go on....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What do we get out of Phoenix though? I'd love Michael Stone, but that doesn't make sense for the Yotes. Gormley isn't good enough. Michalek maybe? Unite the brothers finally? Although, he's a righty.

I don't see anything. Maybe Lazar's linemate Samuelsson?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if David Roundleaf is available.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ask Chicago - he played last night and sucked.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He reminds me so much of Wiercioch. So easy to knock off the puck. At least Wier can make a heck of a first pass, Rundblad might be too scared to get hit to even do that anymore. His time is passing.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

If we trade cowen, there's no way another D is coming back....right? Cuz that doesn't take care of the logjam at all. So I would think it's either picks + prospects

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:If we trade cowen, there's no way another D is coming back....right?  Cuz that doesn't take care of the logjam at all.  So I would think it's either picks + prospects

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=130984

That's worth a risk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum