GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
Hobiesens
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
dennycrane
tim1_2
spader
wprager
PTFlea
Flo The Action
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The #BattleOfOntario resumes on Wednesday... gotta keep on rolling...

gosensgo

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman has a two point night and everyone loses their Dung. Hopefully that Columbus game was a break-through for him.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yup, you hope Hoffman is finding his stride in the NHL and he forces the Sens to keep him in the lineup each night as well as on the roster in general. He has all the tools and always has just needs a tool box so we'll see if he puts it all together. Good start to the year for him, that goal on Saturday night was all world.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:The #BattleOfOntario resumes on Wednesday... gotta keep on rolling...

gosensgo

Send some Leafs to the hospital.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs are playing the Islanders on Tue. so we'll get them on the 2nd half of a back to back. Gotta take advantage.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

New twitter account, it's hilarious (purportedly texts sent by Chris Phillips to his new houseguest):
https://twitter.com/phillipstexts

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Havlat's Hallowe'en mask:

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 18 B0Y_zhxIQAAbfpg

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:New twitter account, it's hilarious (purportedly texts sent by Chris Phillips to his new houseguest):

meh... not really.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:New twitter account, it's hilarious (purportedly texts sent by Chris Phillips to his new houseguest):

meh... not really.

It's Young Philly tweeting old guy stuff. Bahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm just waiting for the Netscape reference.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:

meh... not really.

I would even say not at all

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess you must be of a certain vintage to appreciate that stuff. Youth is wasted on the young.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Poor Havlat's face. If only he wasn't wearing a visor.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cowen still skating as an extra in this morning's practice. Surprising, but the game's not till Wednesday.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Thought Wiercioch played well enough to stay in the lineup on Saturday night, Boroweicki was as solid as can be. Not surprising, Cowen has a real uphill battle right now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Would be surprised if Cowen doesn't play against Toronto. But they could also put him in against slow NJ.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll wear my Cowen jersey to the Leafs game as a show of support.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I'll wear my Cowen jersey to the Leafs game as a show of support.

Stay strong, old friend. This must be a difficult time for you.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Might make sense for him to get some games on the road, fans at home will tear him up for even one mistake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum