GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+19
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
rooneypoo
wprager
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Hoags
NEELY
sandysensfan
PTFlea
spader
22_4_ever
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
Hoags wrote:Apparently you're not a real fan unless you are positive all the time.

ThisJustIn!

Laugh1

I'd say N4L is the first guy to call out a player or the entire team if he is / they are playing Dung.

What does that have to do with anything?  What a weird infatuation you and Ev have with Neely.  It borders on fetish.

Well yah... I have the same fetish.

It's not as creepy to love yourself.

Whitney said it was the greatest love of all.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
Hoags wrote:Apparently you're not a real fan unless you are positive all the time.

ThisJustIn!

Laugh1

I'd say N4L is the first guy to call out a player or the entire team if he is / they are playing Dung.

What does that have to do with anything?  What a weird infatuation you and Ev have with Neely.  It borders on fetish.

Go up and look at the order of the conversation. The comment was suggesting Neely is critical of Yost, etc., because they 'aren't positive all the time,' and by implication, that he is. Pretty easy to figure out.

As for respecting Neely, yep. I still remember a time when you and a bunch of other gullible folks got sucked into Notch's swirling mass of Cochroche nonsense, and he and I were out on the margins alone, so yeah excuse me if the memory remains fresh.

As for being infatuated with Ev, wow, that's a new one to me. Pretty sure much of the contact I've had with him in the first year of his time year was reminding him that this isn't fantasy hockey LOL. He's come a long way.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
When was the last time a junior player was called up after being sent down?  Never happens and won't start this year so he's either in Edmonton or Ottawa.  Trade, injury, w/e else Lazar won't be a call up.

I don't know, is that a rule? He can certainly be brought up when the Oil Kings are done, could even got to Bingo. But are you saying they can't bring him up *during* the season? Is that because there is no affiliation between the NHL club and the CHL club?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not sure if it is a rule or not, I just know it doesn't happen unless it's an emergency call up which again rarely happens.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6092

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum