GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Winnipeg Jets :: 3:00pm ET :: Sat. Mar. 8th, 2014

+11
Hobiesens
SensHulk
sandysensfan
NEELY
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trade MacArthur

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They need depth on the wings so no, lol. Hemsky has looked fantastic though, plays with speed, highly skilled, goes to some dirty area's, not a whole lot to dislike. Seems to have some chemistry with Spezza too which at this point is priceless.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Spezza looks way better than before the Olympics break.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If he does gain chemistry with spez I would not deal spez, he is very cheap.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'll reserve judgement and see where things fall after game 82.  If they make the playoffs then this team will be on some kind of hot streak and then a lot of this crap is probably all forgotten.  Either way, one game at a time but this afternoon has been enjoyable so far.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Might be the best period they have played all year long.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Might be the best period they have played all year long.

Maybe not, that game against Montreal where Price was unbelievable was total domination but they look involved and very physical this afternoon which is pretty much a first in an afternoon game so it's a good thing.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

So what the heck was kassian doing there...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kassian is Dung, no way around it

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

A little bit of math: 18 games left, we gotta win about 4 more game than Detroit. Let's assume they are very average and win 10/18. We need to win 14/18... oh boy

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ell you're only focusing on Detroit. Tampa is falling, just lost their captain, bishop getting exposed a bit. I think they're done.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Ell you're only focusing on Detroit. Tampa is falling, just lost their captain, bishop getting exposed a bit. I think they're done.

Yeah but there's also 3 other teams before the Sens and one of them is gonna take Tampa's spot.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Buff too stronk

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:Ell you're only focusing on Detroit. Tampa is falling, just lost their captain, bishop getting exposed a bit. I think they're done.

Yeah but there's also 3 other teams before the Sens and one of them is gonna take Tampa's spot.

Dunno, I don't consider Washington or New Jersey or Columbus much of a threat. Washington is terrible IMO

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Columbus is solid... Tampa is going to fall out IMO though, they are in tough. Lightning were dealt a crappy hand there.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Scratches did Cowen good.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Looks better but baby steps with Cowen. He needed a week off.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well lets hope that's a start of a 10 game winning streak.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum