GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
Hobiesens
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
ddt
sandysensfan
wprager
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
Hoags
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch
Senators AGM Tim Murray may have emerged as top candidate in Buffalo. #Sens

Sucks if true.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

According to Garrioch, Tim Murray has emerged as the leading candidate for the Buffalo GM position.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thanks wprager, because two people already haven't posted that.  Sarcasm Sarcasm 

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:According to Garrioch, Tim Murray has emerged as the leading candidate for the Buffalo GM position.

You don't say!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

HAY GUYZ! MY SOURCEZ SAY THAT T. MURRAY MAY BE THE LEADING CANDIDATE FOR THE GM JOB IN BAFFALO,

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Thanks wprager, because two people already haven't posted that.  Sarcasm Sarcasm 
Heh.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm curious to see how much time that Spezza line gets in the next game... 3rd line minutes or will PMac to a 2A/2B type thing...

Swirlominoes...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Thanks wprager, because two people already haven't posted that.  Sarcasm Sarcasm 

Meh, beat me by 5 minutes. I don't always refresh when I've only been away from the keyboard that long.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Heh.

Should I start pointing out all the times *others* (ahem) post "news" that had already been posted by someone (ahem, again)?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I'm curious to see how much time that Spezza line gets in the next game... 3rd line minutes or will PMac to a 2A/2B type thing...

Swirlominoes...

Best players will play. Or so we hear.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Weird question -- is anyone else followign @HydroOttawa without any recollection of ever actually following them?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Weird question -- is anyone else followign @HydroOttawa without any recollection of ever actually following them?

No.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if it would just be Tim leaving or would he try to poach Dorion and promote him to AGM. Or will we be doing that? Or is ev's wet dream happen and will Pierre The name dropper find his way inside the front office?
Raises a lot of questions.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Doug MacLean on HC@Noon saying he's hearing that it's a done deal that Tim Murray will be the Slugs next GM. Take that with a grain of salt as he was not 100% confidant on that one.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Weird question -- is anyone else followign @HydroOttawa without any recollection of ever actually following them?  

No.
Me neither.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Doug MacLean on HC@Noon saying he's hearing that it's a done deal that Tim Murray will be the Slugs next GM. Take that with a grain of salt as he was not 100% confidant on that one.

Not sure I like this.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Doug MacLean on HC@Noon saying he's hearing that it's a done deal that Tim Murray will be the Slugs next GM. Take that with a grain of salt as he was not 100% confidant on that one.

Not sure I like this.
I don't like it either... but hard to fault a guy for wanting to be a GM. I think he'll be a great GM, just wish it was going to be for the Sens. We shall see...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Not sure I like this.
I don't like it either... but hard to fault a guy for wanting to be a GM. I think he'll be a great GM, just wish it was going to be for the Sens. We shall see...

Exactly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum