GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
Hobiesens
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
ddt
sandysensfan
wprager
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
Hoags
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Banging Moxie's broads, ripping ginos, and racking up the apples. Just another day for Erik Karlsson.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Meh, w/e, grown man and makes his own choices.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I heard about the divorce as well so I'd say Neely isn't making it up. I guess it happened after that big European trip they were on in the summer? Because suddenly she was going back to school in Sweden.

I heard even when he was in Bingo he liked to get around.

Real shame.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Yeah I heard about the divorce as well so I'd say Neely isn't making it up.  I guess it happened after that big European trip they were on in the summer? Because suddenly she was going back to school in Sweden.

Real shame.

Elvis had the same problem.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

With the same girl growing up in small town... gets to NA with big money... lays the pipe... shocking.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:Yeah I heard about the divorce as well so I'd say Neely isn't making it up.  I guess it happened after that big European trip they were on in the summer? Because suddenly she was going back to school in Sweden.

Real shame.

Again... maybe people won't jump all over me when I give people some info that's not in the media.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

She probably got down and dirty with JOB. That's why he has disappeared.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

Real shame.

Again... maybe people won't jump all over me when I give people some info that's not in the media.

We won't, but the Spezza one is still sketchy.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:With the same girl growing up in small town... gets to NA with big money... lays the pipe... shocking.

Awful young age to get married. She seemed awful nice, so a real shame. She certainly didn't deserve that.

I'm sure she'll get a nice settlement.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens updates:
- BFR and Karlsson were maintenance days today
- Lehner goes tomorrow
- Methot not confirmed as being in yet tomorrow

Last edited by shabbs on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Won't be surprised to see PMac keep the lineup the same as last night.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Real shame.

Pretty much how I would define Spezza

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:With the same girl growing up in small town... gets to NA with big money... lays the pipe... shocking.

Awful young age to get married.  She seemed awful nice, so a real shame.  She certainly didn't deserve that.

I'm sure she'll get a nice settlement.

HUGE... which is why he might be having off ice issues. She is entitled to 1/2 and that's a lot. She's set for life so boo hoo for her.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

She could do better anyway.

Like Landeskog.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Real shame.

lol yeah but him banging a girl in the bathroom and then being cheered on, without a peep of it anywhere? lol

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Real shame.

lol yeah but him banging a girl in the bathroom and then being cheered on, without a peep of it anywhere? lol

Pretty much what I was getting at with the pictures comment. It's so ridiculous, it makes me doubt anything else neely says. I still don't get though why everyone thinks karlssons are on the rocks just because she decided to go back to school in sweden...unless I'm missing something else (apart from the obvious 'he banged a moxies broad')

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha again when have I ever said something that hasn't either A) not been in the media or B) not eventually come out as true?

Not saying you have to believe what I say but to outright dismiss what I say is pretty much ignoring what I have said in the past and it does becomes common knowledge. IE Emery, McGratton, now Karlsson, etc, etc.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm not saying it would be in the media or that it's false.

The Karlsson one, at least a ton of people have been saying it.

The Spezza one, haven't heard a thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum