GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
Hobiesens
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
ddt
sandysensfan
wprager
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
Hoags
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:Yeah I heard about the divorce as well so I'd say Neely isn't making it up.  I guess it happened after that big European trip they were on in the summer? Because suddenly she was going back to school in Sweden.

I heard even when he was in Bingo he liked to get around.

Real shame.

Again... maybe people won't jump all over me when I give people some info that's not in the media.

We won't, but the Spezza one is still sketchy.

Pretty much how I would define Spezza

lol yeah but him banging a girl in the bathroom and then being cheered on, without a peep of it anywhere? lol

Pretty much what I was getting at with the pictures comment. It's so ridiculous, it makes me doubt anything else neely says. I still don't get though why everyone thinks karlssons are on the rocks just because she decided to go back to school in sweden...unless I'm missing something else (apart from the obvious 'he banged a moxies broad')

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha again when have I ever said something that hasn't either A) not been in the media or B) not eventually come out as true?

Not saying you have to believe what I say but to outright dismiss what I say is pretty much ignoring what I have said in the past and it does becomes common knowledge. IE Emery, McGratton, now Karlsson, etc, etc.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm not saying it would be in the media or that it's false.

The Karlsson one, at least a ton of people have been saying it.

The Spezza one, haven't heard a thing.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Because the Spezza one was seen by a few people (like 25-30) just like seeing McGratton on coke and E (kokanee) was. Doesn't get out because nothing can really be proven and it isn't that glamorous.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

it wou;ld be a big story if a married 30 year old Captain was banging some random girl in a bathroom

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:it wou;ld be a big story if a married 30 year old Captain was banging some random girl in a bathroom

lol oh yah? Doooooon't think so man, media never runs with personal issues. Brett Farve sending a picture of his c*** to the world barely made headlines let alone hearsay about someone banging another.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's not personal though - that's him doing something wrong out in public.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Haha again when have I ever said something that hasn't either A) not been in the media or B) not eventually come out as true?  

Not saying you have to believe what I say but to outright dismiss what I say is pretty much ignoring what I have said in the past and it does becomes common knowledge.  IE Emery, McGratton, now Karlsson, etc, etc.

Meh I'm not saying I don't believe you about karlsson. Also not saying you were wrong in the past. Just saying some of these things are a little bit out there....spezza thing I just can't believe at all. Refuse to believe a guy who recently got named captain of a team would go out in a public place banging some chick while a bunch of ppl are cheering him on...and not one takes a pic or tweets about it or anything like that. Some honor code!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:Haha again when have I ever said something that hasn't either A) not been in the media or B) not eventually come out as true?  

Not saying you have to believe what I say but to outright dismiss what I say is pretty much ignoring what I have said in the past and it does becomes common knowledge.  IE Emery, McGratton, now Karlsson, etc, etc.

Meh I'm not saying I don't believe you about karlsson. Also not saying you were wrong in the past.  Just saying some of these things are a little bit out there....spezza thing I just can't believe at all.  Refuse to believe a guy who recently got named captain of a team would go out in a public place banging some chick while a bunch of ppl are cheering him on...and not one takes a pic or tweets about it or anything like that.  Some honor code!

This line of thinking blows my mind, man.  Clearly never been around hockey players lol

I know for a fact guys on the Oshawa Generals used to make some guy suck his own c*** because he could.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:it wou;ld be a big story if a married 30 year old Captain was banging some random girl in a bathroom

lol oh yah?  Doooooon't think so man, media never runs with personal issues.  Brett Farve sending a picture of his c*** to the world barely made headlines let alone hearsay about someone banging another.

Media LOVES scandals. Why the hell did Tiger woods story take off? Why wouldn't any of those 'witnesses' want to make it big with a story as juicy as a star athlete cheats on his wife, bangs broad in public? You sure it wasn't Matt Spezza?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Tiger Woods... Jason Spezza lol. Two very different levels my friend

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Meh I'm not saying I don't believe you about karlsson. Also not saying you were wrong in the past.  Just saying some of these things are a little bit out there....spezza thing I just can't believe at all.  Refuse to believe a guy who recently got named captain of a team would go out in a public place banging some chick while a bunch of ppl are cheering him on...and not one takes a pic or tweets about it or anything like that.  Some honor code!

This line of thinking blows my mind, man.  Clearly never been around hockey players lol

I know for a fact guys on the Oshawa Generals used to make some guy suck his own c*** because he could.

Yeah you're right, i definitely haven't been around hockey players. Not sure though why that line of thinking blows your mind....does that kind of behavior sound normal in anyway shape or form? I mean I've heard of ppl cheating, but to do it in that fashion is beyond dumb.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would agree, media would have a field day if Spezza was Cussing around - especially in Ottawa.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Yeah you're right, i definitely haven't been around hockey players. Not sure though why that line of thinking blows your mind....does that kind of behavior sound normal in anyway shape or form?  I mean I've heard of ppl cheating, but to do it in that fashion is beyond dumb.

So normal, lol, not even kidding.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:I would agree, media would have a field day if Spezza was Cussing around - especially in Ottawa.

LOL WHO?  Ottawa media?  You're kidding right? No local media ever covers stories of a personal nature, it's not their place.

Steve Simmonds was telling a story about how he overheard (among many other stories) about how a player had to go back and tell his wife he had contracted herpes from some girl... the media doesn't run with that crap because it benefits no one. Sports media isn't a tabloid and people need to realize that.

Last edited by NEELY on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Tiger Woods... Jason Spezza lol.  Two very different levels my friend

Who cares? Tiger woods is worldwide, spezza is only relevant in this city. What's stopping this city from talking about what spezza allegedly did? Sure maybe he cheats on his wife, you don't have to convince me of that. The fashion you speak of is what I'm disputing and just not going to believe.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:Tiger Woods... Jason Spezza lol.  Two very different levels my friend

Who cares?  Tiger woods is worldwide, spezza is only relevant in this city.  What's stopping this city from talking about what spezza allegedly did?  Sure maybe he cheats on his wife, you don't have to convince me of that.  The fashion you speak of is what I'm disputing and just not going to believe.

What good does it do anyone?  Why would local media or Ottawa media in general EVER put out a story about a cheating husband? lol.  Seriously use some common sense here. The media shares planes and other transports with players, there is a trust there.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I would agree, media would have a field day if Spezza was Cussing around - especially in Ottawa.

LOL WHO?  Ottawa media?  You're kidding right?  No local media ever covers stories of a personal nature, it's not their place.

Steve Simmonds was telling a story about how he overheard (among many other stories) about how a player had to go back and tell his wife he had contracted herpes from some girl... the media doesn't run with that crap because it benefits no one.  Sports media isn't a tabloid and people need to realize that.

Another reason young Simmonds would fit in Ottawa like a glove.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum