GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013

+10
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
spader
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
NEELY
tim1_2
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Predict the result

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_lcap236%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Uh-oh is alive and well. He's wearing #62 for some reason. Brutal giveaway there but, like I said, Anderson is playing well. Shots are 18-11, but I'm not sure which goalie has had to make harder saves. Miller's seeing a lot of rubber, but he's *seeing* a lot of rubber.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

18-15 now and while I wouldn't say Buffalo is beginning to take over, they've now definitely had the better chances.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

23 SOG but very few tough saves for Miller. And 16 shots given up is not too good. PMac won't be happy.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Spezza showing great poise in his debut as Captain Giggles

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

He's had some nice chances.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spezza and Ryan have 7 and 5 SOG (respectively) through 40 minutes; Michalek had 1. Plasma failure? Line shuffling in the 3rd?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah a bit rusty but this team looks really really good. You don't need to shuffle anything, they are perfect. Greening-Pageau-Condra has me wet.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Yeah a bit rusty but this team looks really really good. You don't need to shuffle anything, they are perfect. Greening-Pageau-Condra has me wet.
That's super gross.

The Sens looked good. The top line had lots of chances but ran into a hot goalie. Miller was tremendous. If not for Karlsson's perfect shot, nothing was getting by him.

That was a lot of fun to watch. I loved Turris's line as well. Obviously, the Sens need to tighten up defensively, but they're gonna score a lot of goals this season.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Spezza and Ryan have 7 and 5 SOG (respectively) through 40 minutes; Michalek had 1.  Plasma failure?  Line shuffling in the  3rd?
The top line ended up with 15 shots. I don't care who had how many, that's a nice little shot count.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Anderson/Karlsson show.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Couple of things to clean up.  Gryba looked pretty shaky at times. Pageau made a brutal decision on the icing at the end.  

Hopefully that was Gryba's training camp there.

Also appears Mac is a very solid addition to this team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"I believe you have something of mine ..."

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 6 Captur10

Last edited by wprager on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, that's neat.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wished I could of watched this. great to see karlsson get the first one of the season.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

How sweet is it that Anderson leads off with a SO, that Karlsson scored the GWG, and that Turris and Mac have chemistry right away?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah Mac, Turris and Conacher seemed to have something going on.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah Mac, Turris and Conacher seemed to have something going on.  
Conacher is kind of Foligno+. He gets right in the middle of things, pisses people off, but he can score.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That line has excellent potential.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum