GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013

+10
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
spader
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
NEELY
tim1_2
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Predict the result

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_lcap236%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Meh, Corvo is a stop gap, a guy that can come in and do the job in a pinch.  
Wouldn't he just be holding the job one year until Ceci is ready?
How do you know Ceci will ever be ready?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
LeKing wrote:Where's the full  lineup OP? I am disappoint. Dammit! 
If you don't have it memorized by now, we can't help you.  Or maybe we can:

Michalek-Spezza-Ryan
MacArthur-Turris-Conacher
Greening-Pageau-Condra
Smith-Da Costa-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips-Corvo

Matrix
Lehner
I thought Kassian was in?  The Slugs are dressing Scott and Kaleta on the second line (that should be fun).
John Scott is playing on the 2nd line? The guy can't play.. or is he in there to take out one of MacArthur, Turris or Conacher?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Scott and Kaleta are on it, it's not the 2nd line.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

IF they are on the 2nd line Turris is gonna have a hat trick

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
LeKing wrote:Where's the full  lineup OP? I am disappoint. Dammit! 
If you don't have it memorized by now, we can't help you.  Or maybe we can:

Michalek-Spezza-Ryan
MacArthur-Turris-Conacher
Greening-Pageau-Condra
Smith-Da Costa-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips-Corvo

Matrix
Lehner
I thought Kassian was in?  The Slugs are dressing Scott and Kaleta on the second line (that should be fun).
John Scott is playing on the 2nd line?  The guy can't play.. or is he in there to take out one of MacArthur, Turris or Conacher?
Why only them? scratch Their second line doesn't have to line up against ours.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:IF they are on the 2nd line Turris is gonna have a hat trick
3 broken bones?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Sabres lines/pairings from practice:

Vanek-Hogson-Stafford
Scott-Porter-Kaleta
Ott-Larsson-Ennis
Girgensons-Grigorenko-Flynn

Tallinder-Myers
Ehrhoff-Pysyk
Weber-Ristolainen

What a disaster. No reason to lose this one. Holy crap, that lineup sucks.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

sandysensfan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Meh, Corvo is a stop gap, a guy that can come in and do the job in a pinch.  
Wouldn't he just be holding the job one year until Ceci is ready?
Ceci, Wideman if he earns a look, Claeson, whoever. Ceci might take more than a year and there is absolutely no reason to rush him into the NHL. The Sens could turn him into an all-star D man if they take their time.

Wideman IMO is close and on par with Corvo now.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

4 hours left!

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 5 Sexy-gifs-6-77

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, I know what I'm doing for the next two minutes!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle NSFW bro

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

It's gonna bring the Shabby back, just watch

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Well, I know what I'm doing for the next two minutes!
Here are some more.

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/05/31/girls/bouncing-boobs-gifs-top-best/

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Matrix is playing well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pageau has had 2 shifts (including one that was cut short by a penalty) 12 minutes in. Is PMac saving him for some fresh legs late in the game?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Uh-oh is alive and well. He's wearing #62 for some reason. Brutal giveaway there but, like I said, Anderson is playing well. Shots are 18-11, but I'm not sure which goalie has had to make harder saves. Miller's seeing a lot of rubber, but he's *seeing* a lot of rubber.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

18-15 now and while I wouldn't say Buffalo is beginning to take over, they've now definitely had the better chances.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

23 SOG but very few tough saves for Miller. And 16 shots given up is not too good. PMac won't be happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum