GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013

+10
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Hoags
spader
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
NEELY
tim1_2
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Predict the result

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_lcap236%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:00pm - Fri. Oct. 4th, 2013 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Just one more sleep.

Thomas seems to be back up to his old tricks. Stops 25 of 27 (.926) as the Cats down the Stars 4-2.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Going to be tough to get through the day today but it's finally here!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Going to be tough to get through the day today but it's finally here!!!
It's going to take a lot of coffee to get me through the day. I hope I don't fall asleep during the game. On the other hand, I hope I'm not kept awake because of Corvo in the lineup.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GAME DAY, Wing Dang Doodle!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:Going to be tough to get through the day today but it's finally here!!!
It's going to take a lot of coffee to get me through the day. I hope I don't fall asleep during the game. On the other hand, I hope I'm not kept awake because of Corvo in the lineup.
Why do you stay up so late?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
It's going to take a lot of coffee to get me through the day.  I hope I don't fall asleep during the game.  On the other hand, I hope I'm not kept awake because of Corvo in the lineup.
Why do you stay up so late?
I've been getting up early -- around 5:20 every day this week. And then in the evenings we like to spend a bit of time after the kids are in bed, which ends up being late when one of the kids has a 9:30 sortout ice time (and then when I get him home he's hungry and needs a shower).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens are at the bottom of the Division Standings:
http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?season=20132014&type=DIV

Umm, how? Montreal, Buffalo and Tampa all have played more games and have the same number of points and wins. I know, I know it's moot since they haven't played any games yet, but what is the formula? I'd think total points, then ROWs, then whoever played fewer games? Or I guess not. Weird. Not alphabetic, either, since "Tampa" is after "Ottawa" (they don't list the team names).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Buffalo has had one game and they have Foligno (strained shoulder), Zadorov (lacerated finger), Tropp (broken jaw) and Leino (broken rib) on the IR.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In honor of Tomas Vanek (who's Austrian):

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Sens are at the bottom of the Division Standings:

Umm, how? Montreal, Buffalo and Tampa all have played more games and have the same number of points and wins. I know, I know it's moot since they haven't played any games yet, but what is the formula? I'd think total points, then ROWs, then whoever played fewer games? Or I guess not. Weird. Not alphabetic, either, since "Tampa" is after "Ottawa" (they don't list the team names).
Jeeze Rager, relax. This isn't something to be concerned about. More concerning is the wherabouts of Shabbaroo!

Also, for your other post, some of those Buffalo players were on the IR before the season started.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:Sens are at the bottom of the Division Standings:

Umm, how?  Montreal, Buffalo and Tampa all have played more games and have the same number of points and wins.  I know, I know it's moot since they haven't played any games yet, but what is the formula?  I'd think total points, then ROWs, then whoever played fewer games?  Or I guess not.  Weird.  Not alphabetic, either, since "Tampa" is after "Ottawa" (they don't list the team names).
You worry about weird sh*t

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's called sleep deprivation and you should try it some time Smile

All will be good by tomorrow morning. Early morning practice, so no sleeping in on the weekend, still. Got one kid in midget so lots of 9-10 starts, and one in peewee so I expect a few early Saturday/Sunday mornings.

They'd better not shove me into one of those cheap homes when it's time.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:It's called sleep deprivation and you should try it some time Smile

All will be good by tomorrow morning.   Early morning practice, so no sleeping in on the weekend, still.  Got one kid in midget so lots of 9-10 starts, and one in peewee so I expect a few early Saturday/Sunday mornings.

They'd better not shove me into one of those cheap homes when it's time.
My parents stopped in midget, lol. Do yourself a favour there, haha. Even in Jr they didn't really attend because of the fighting.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:It's called sleep deprivation and you should try it some time Smile
I'm about to do it again.... Wife is expecting our 2nd sometime around Oct. 20th.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
I'm about to do it again....  Wife is expecting our 2nd sometime around Oct. 20th.
Hey, that's *my* birthday! Now I'll never get any good presents.

Dammit! 

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
I'm about to do it again....  Wife is expecting our 2nd sometime around Oct. 20th.
Congrats!! Welcome to the "Coffee is for Survival" club. Your full membership will be in the mail sometime in early November.

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thanks for the well-wishes. It's my second, but my first is now four and a half, so I've pushed all the memories of sleepless nights out of my brain. Ignorance is bliss.

And Prags, my birthday is Oct. 8th, so I'm just hoping the kid doesn't show up that day.

Also, this is the first year in a long time where I won't be going to the Sens home opener (Oct 18 or 19?)...too close to the due date, and don't want to be stuck in post-game traffic with a wife in labour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum